Heroes Reborn

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like the show. The cgi is fine, so far the story is good and complex. Like always it has that idea of predetermination.

So blonde girl power is raise the dead and wind control?
she wasn't raising the dead, she was increasing time? growth. Those butterflies were in cacoons, so she made em butterflies, she also grew a tree from a sapling.

she's more than wind control, she also controlled the northern lights

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She's probably more in line w/ captain planet, elemental control and time growth? idk.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I liked this week's episode. The twist was a little heavily broadcasted, but still enjoyable.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
yes finally the money shot ep. Glad we came full circle. I like the main story line. Always thought Noah and Hiro were pretty intriguing characters.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I dig this series. I was annoyed that he never bothered to look at Claire's face, but I guess that's expected. I don't think they were able to hire her for the new series.

Ganthorn

N00b
I dig this series. I was annoyed that he never bothered to look at Claire's face, but I guess that's expected. I don't think they were able to hire her for the new series.
She is probably either too busy because of Nashville or too expensive now or both

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so hiro took them back 15 years to some nurse and nathans had a good life (up until now), while melina has been freezing her ass off in the artic.

damn

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
As always with time travel, things don't make sense. So this is why I had my memory erased, to protect these children. Then future him sends the children back, not past him. So past him would never had to have his memory erased. Which would change everything he had done up to that point.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think they did a good job of explaining why Thengel can sleep easy now. I was worried that they completely reset the timeline and nothing would be the same, in particular the cute chick Nathan was about to tongue-rape, but it seems that they didn't go that route and everything is the same. To be honest it might have been a bit more interesting if they did reset everything. Not that it isn't interesting now, it is. Things have really picked up the last few episodes.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I give the show a lot of room to do the stupid things it needs to do and this, I am sure, is just another stupid thing but "can't stand next to sister because I will suck up her power BUT I can stand next to future seeing granny NP."

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I give the show a lot of room to do the stupid things it needs to do and this, I am sure, is just another stupid thing but "can't stand next to sister because I will suck up her power BUT I can stand next to future seeing granny NP."
or penny man or hot Molly/Cerebro, or never having met another EVO for 15 years. Hell, these 2 he physically touched to bamf them away.

Ganthorn

N00b
I assumed they were worried he would do it on accident not that he HAD to do it. Especially when he was too young to control his powers

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I assumed they were worried he would do it on accident not that he HAD to do it. Especially when he was too young to control his powers
...and if he screwed up near someone not his sister things could be alright, but next to his sister the world is screwed.

Ganthorn

N00b
...and if he screwed up near someone not his sister things could be alright, but next to his sister the world is screwed.
Ya I don't think his Hiro power is the power he is going to need to save the world or they would be more worried about him losing that than her losing hers. He will probably need to take hers to finish the job with the way granny said she was holding something back.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ya I don't think his Hiro power is the power he is going to need to save the world or they would be more worried about him losing that than her losing hers. He will probably need to take hers to finish the job with the way granny said she was holding something back.
yea but it seems like granny been training this bitch to "captain planet" for years, how this boy just supposed to absorb and be like "by your power combined".

Agraza

Registered Hutt
maybe boy steals shadow powers so they can't counter sister, and then dies b/c he can't warp away from harm.