Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
10/10 drama would read again

Look forward to updates tomorrow

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
You answered yourself when you said it was 2017. Clearly he infringe on her feminazi beliefs when he assumed her gender in the first place. HR 101

Black trumps bitch.

I fuckin swear...this woman is a piece of work. I can't make this shit up. Pretty much tried get me to rat out my bosses. Fuck my boss too!
This fucker is going to HR in the morning to file sexual harassment charges he says.

THIS BITCH IS BLACK!!

OH SHIT, you're toast bro.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Never fight other people's battles.

Stay cool and good luck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Brahma you need to get out. This won't end well methinks

I feel like a faggot for typing methinks

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Week ago, my director tells me she is out to get him because he keeps contradicting her in these board meetings.

so your director contradicts his leader, this VP, in open settings... you're aligned with the losing side me thinks

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I managed to get too good at this game, turning my manager into a swirling black hole of incompetence that destroys anything resembling productivity in our organization when it comes to it security. I have regrets.

Shit, you work for Equifax?

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
THIS BITCH IS BLACK!!
RG0BS1U.gif

• 4Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I fuckin swear...this woman is a piece of work. I can't make this shit up. Pretty much tried get me to rat out my bosses. Fuck my boss too!

She is definately trying to build a case against my director. I THINK my manager also. Both whom I am cool as fuckin hell with. Like bromance cool...My director and I grew up like 6 blocks away from each other. He's 6 years older though. So we would have never hung out. Small as Boston is, the chances of us not knowing each other at least by face is funny. When we finally got to talking after I got hired we pretty much became BFF's.

There is a TON of back story to this...

Went down to Washington DC to move a data center like a month ago. Boss takes us out to Capital Grill since we have one free day prior to move. This bitch hits on me and my manager. I'm not a huge drinker, so I stay sober. My boss is a 46 year old Irish guy. Mother fucker can't help but drink, same way my peeps have to shoot each other in the face. She's tore the fuck up. She hit's on my sexy ass. I pretty much laugh in her face. My manager being the nice guy he is ignores it, and talks business best that he can.

Dinner is over, hugs all around, she stops short of grabbing my bosses ass, ONLY because I am looking right at her. End of night.

Boss and I get job done. Fly back home. We both tell our director in a locker room type manner at lunch how this bitch tried to get us drunk and shit...that's a month ago. Laughs all around.

Week ago, my director tells me she is out to get him because he keeps contradicting her in these board meetings. He says she has actually yelled at him to the point another director intervened. You get the picture.

Today she wants me to say how often I have actually seen him in the office. Has he taken us anywhere inappropriate etc. (Both my bosses are very lax because of efficiency) ANYTHING she can get from me. She admits in my damn face that her calling me out was a farce to meet face to face. I'm bullshiting you not. Who is this fuckin stupid to call me out then ask for my cooperation? I fuckin laughed in her face. I literally laughed. Told her why I was laughing and why I want nothing to do with this bullshit. She then tells me this is a confidential meeting...I run and tell my director.

This fucker is going to HR in the morning to file sexual harassment charges he says.

I missed a quick Skype from director of HR to ask for a meeting tomorrow as I walk thru my front door I see it on my phone. I'M FUCKIN BULLSHIT at my director now. BULL FUCKIN SHIT!! He won't stop calling now. He knows he fucked up by pulling me into this bullshit. I'm PISSED!! Let me talk to this fuckin faggot and get the reasoning behind his shit.
I'm confused at who we're pissed off at here. Why are we pissed at your director?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Just got back from some little hole in the wall with my director.

He's been planning this shit the moment we told him what happened in DC. He just needed a couple more people to get on board, and they did. Just VERY weird timing. Something seems odd there.

So he has 3 on his team (that includes him), and a couple outside his org. Apparently there are a few mucky mucks also that don't like her shtick. That would be dressing too...tight. She does dress like she is going to the damn club. Also she has that whole "black woman" attitude that gets grating when she doesn't get her way. This I have not seen. Out of my circle.

My manager is against going, but will go regardless. He says he will say exactly what happened, and that he was in no way offended by her actions. He's like me in this regard. We want jack and shit to do with this. We both know we will make an enemy out of her. Neither one of us want this. Though I think my actions in my meeting with her may have already done this today.

We are all on the same page. No stories. Just tell exactly what the other saw. Hopefully we come out anonymously, though I doubt that. Wish I knew how HR handled these sorts of situations.

I REALLY hate that these two are at each others throats. It seems neither of them sees the rarity of...all of us. Instead of looking out for each other, this bitch is making a move to tear shit down. (Yes I mean us Negroes, black folk, colored). Pisses me off. My poor manager...fucker must be like "you dumb ass n**ge*s. Leave me outta your shit!" And I wouldn't blame him.

I just see no way in hell how you take out a VP in IT, that is a black woman with an HR department outta Massachusetts. They will treat this bitch like the last unicorn.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was confused by your story. Did the SVP hit on you guys? I bet you toss her the 12 incher once and she'll lay off

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm confused at who we're pissed off at here. Why are we pissed at your director?

Because he's pulling me into his little pissing contest with our boss.
I was confused by your story. Did the SVP hit on you guys? I bet you toss her the 12 incher once and she'll lay off

Ya...typed my shit in a rush/panic really. Yeah she hit on me hard when clearly drunk. I turned her down. Hits on my boss. He turns her down.

She came up to Boston today with the pretense of reprimanding me. It was a farce. She came up because she wanted nothing in writing pretty much.

Now my director who has a separate beef with her wants to use that incident and others (incidents and people) to bring up a sexual harassment case to HR.

I want no part of it. Neither does my manager. My director already went to HR so now we need to speak with them in the morning more than likely about what is a legit sexual harassment complaint...but one I would never have even considered bring to HR.

More like 9" man. Sorry to disappoint.

• 4Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Because he's pulling me into his little pissing contest with our boss.

Ya...typed my shit in a rush/panic really. Yeah she hit on me hard when clearly drunk. I turned her down. Hits on my boss. He turns her down.

She came up to Boston today with the pretense of reprimanding me. It was a farce. She came up because she wanted nothing in writing pretty much.

Now my director who has a separate beef with her wants to use that incident and others (incidents and people) to bring up a sexual harassment case to HR.

I want no part of it. Neither does my manager. My director already went to HR so now we need to speak with them in the morning more than likely about what is a legit sexual harassment complaint...but one I would never have even considered bring to HR.

More like 9" man. Sorry to disappoint.
Sounds like you were already in it, you were just trying to ignore it.

For real though, you're fucked. If their coup goes through, you're the guy who wasn't on board. If it fails, you're that motherfucker who tried to nail her. The only winning move is not to play. Sadly not an option.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to

For real though, you're fucked. If their coup goes through, you're the guy who wasn't on board. If it fails, you're that motherfucker who tried to nail her. The only winning move is not to play. Sadly not an option.

I agree.

Best option now is to Stevie Wonder this shit and ride the ADA through this storm.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

I did pretty well in the Corporate Arena, by being Switzerland. I told them I was there to work, and not there for politics. If things were going to get political, keep me out of it. I'd have no opinion on any of it, when asked. And then I'd put my nose to the grind stone, while everyone else was busy backstabbing each other.

Once you get involved in that stuff, you can't get out. It's best to not get involved. "He who lives by the sword..."

I once puked on my hotel floor on a business trip, because I was too busy pacing the floor contemplating how I'd get someone back for stabbing me in the back. And then it dawned on me, it is always better to take the high road. People that do stuff like this end up burning their bridges and getting the boot, eventually. I've seen more than one "higher-up" get their ass handed to them by karma.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Everyone wants me, including my director to "tell her about herself". I'm usually like fuck no...BUT she is a major issue with this department running smoothly. They have tried their best to make her see this to no avail.

Yeah I doubt you have the silver tongue necessary.

I know no matter how hard I try when raising an issue, there is still serious abrasion done to the other person. She is a busybody, period, don't make her any more busy than she already is.

If she is going to be addressed, it needs to come from upstairs-- from a place of authority. The people telling you to address it are wrong for pressuring you in this direction. Good that you have a level head about this whole thing, or your idiot buddies could really blow it for you.

• 2Like