How to handle a bad VP

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just got back from some little hole in the wall with my director.

He's been planning this shit the moment we told him what happened in DC. He just needed a couple more people to get on board, and they did. Just VERY weird timing. Something seems odd there.

So he has 3 on his team (that includes him), and a couple outside his org. Apparently there are a few mucky mucks also that don't like her shtick. That would be dressing too...tight. She does dress like she is going to the damn club. Also she has that whole "black woman" attitude that gets grating when she doesn't get her way. This I have not seen. Out of my circle.

My manager is against going, but will go regardless. He says he will say exactly what happened, and that he was in no way offended by her actions. He's like me in this regard. We want jack and shit to do with this. We both know we will make an enemy out of her. Neither one of us want this. Though I think my actions in my meeting with her may have already done this today.

We are all on the same page. No stories. Just tell exactly what the other saw. Hopefully we come out anonymously, though I doubt that. Wish I knew how HR handled these sorts of situations.

I REALLY hate that these two are at each others throats. It seems neither of them sees the rarity of...all of us. Instead of looking out for each other, this bitch is making a move to tear shit down. (Yes I mean us Negroes, black folk, colored). Pisses me off. My poor manager...fucker must be like "you dumb ass n**ge*s. Leave me outta your shit!" And I wouldn't blame him.

I just see no way in hell how you take out a VP in IT, that is a black woman with an HR department outta Massachusetts. They will treat this bitch like the last unicorn.

HR is there to protect the company/management.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Late to this, but sounds like a shithole. If my director, direct boss, was making me do this shit with the VP we were under, I'd go to the VP and get my boss's fucking job.

Also, losing battle. Black female. It you oust her, company will be sued into the ground by her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Brahma Brahma
Is she that ugly?
Gime me some reference here

Jada Fire, Bethany Benz(my favorite), Monique, Kelly Starr (even with the gap), Nyomy Banxxx, Pinky?

• 1Worf

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
2COAdP2.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I can not make this shit up. The director of HR is a gay Latino dude. Dude is good though.

So you will have the last unicorn (My VP). Being pulled into HR by a chupicabra (HR dude)...because of accusations from Shaft, (my director) backed up by The Black Knight (Me) and fuckin Longshanks (My manager).

HR was VERY thorough. He asked me shit that was not in my notes. Like bottle of wine count, and type, name of wine. What we ate etc. He clearly spoke with my manager 1st. He knew too much about specifics and wanted verification. He asked me a few questions like how uncomfortable did I feel, and could I work with her again if need be.

Now for the kicker. He told me I am probably the safest employee in the company right now. I can receive zero retaliation without there being repercussions on her end. With things on my end staying status quo that is. If I did get shit canned, I would have a nice case against the company. He gave me copies what he wrote in our meeting, and will send me a write up since I asked. He laughed because he says no one asks...WTF would I not ask was all I could think.

He probably should not have told me this, but he says my manager made sure to point me out as the golden child. Made sure that went into the "transcripts". I don't believe it, but whatever. He says they can not give me those transcripts though.

He also says that they will do their best to make sure that no one specific is named. Though he admitted, she will know where shit came from soon as they mention the dinner.

HR dude also let out that they were already building a case against her. Senior management wants her gone. BUT this will not be enough to get her out. She will probably get a stern talking to over the sexual harassment, but he was blunt, they would pursue the liquor thing more. The sexual harassment thing...was just flirting is how she would probably put it. There was no inappropriate contact or suggestions.

He was very good at leading me to ask questions he knew I wanted answers for, but wasn't supposed to give answers for...if that makes sense. Dude was very good at giving...general specifics.

Director is pissed. Manager is pissed. I just don't give a fuck at this point. Shit is done and over with. I am wondering if I will see a quick change.

My VP is about 50-55 years old? No kids. She was a cheerleader at LSU. You can tell she used to be hot probably...But not now. Would not bang.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
"My VP is about 50-55 years old"

I cant work with that. Dreams shattered.

Good to hear your meeting went ok. sorta.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck kind of keyboard is that my & is on the 7 key
Korean, ㄱ is a "k" sounding character

Assuming HR is being straight with you (badum ch) seems like everything went as well as you could realistically hope for.

• 3Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno man. That sounds like a cluster fuck and it's kind of weird that HR is venting to an engineer about how the company wants a VP gone. Writing is on the wall. Or am I in crazy town?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I dunno man. That sounds like a cluster fuck and it's kind of weird that HR is venting to an engineer about how the company wants a VP gone. Writing is on the wall. Or am I in crazy town?

The HR dude definately knows my director. He mumbled a couple times under his breath "that mutha fucker" with a small chuckle. I KNOW my director told him I was cool...So it's one big who's in the know circle jerk. It's fuckin silly really.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider

Doesn't matter where you are everyone wants to vent about the douche nozzle who is fucking up everyone's day. I agree with your general sentiment though, make sure your T's are crossed and I's are dotted on everything until this stuff sorts itself out.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I'm reading this right, Brahma's manager is the only white dude in this whole affair. I hope he's ready to be diversity fired.

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
HR dude also let out that they were already building a case against her. Senior management wants her gone.

Like I said earlier. Karma is a thing. Just stay out of it, and you should be good.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If the HR is comfortable telling you that upper management has been working on this for a while, you very well may see things coming to a head sooner rather than later. If she's not going to be kicked out, she may still get shut out from micromanaging you. Honestly, that's where I would have gone at the outset. I would ask her why this isn't going through the appropriate channels? "I don't feel comfortable having this conversation without my manager and director being involved, as they are the ones who you should be talking to about X, Y, and Z." "What you are saying conflicts with the goals and communications I got when I was given X, Y, and Z. Can you please get Honky and Shaft in here so we can clear this up?"

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Regarding HR etc saying shit.... in my limited experience in corporate drama etc. I've had senior folk/HR type folk saying one thing or another about supposed coup's or who's going to be gone.... then that person ends up with more power or just never happens. So I wouldnt be holding my breath though I'd have the champagne ready too.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is HR allowed to lie to you during an investigation to get your cooperation? Kinda like cops.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is HR allowed to lie to you during an investigation to get your cooperation? Kinda like cops.

Of course lol

They aren't even cops

I mean if you're talking like entrapment level shit then I'm sure you'd have a suit for wrongful termination

• 2Like