<Gold Donor>
Masturbate: stimulating your genitals because you enjoy sensual pleasure

Misturbate: wallowing in self-pity because you enjoy being miserable

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't say anything. I'm nearly 50 and I live in a small second house on the property of my parents house that was supposed to be a mother in law type suite for my grandmother when I bought it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That turns out to not be the case.

tenor.gif

She was the reason I was broke all the time, but now I have like infinity money and I'm not enjoying anything any better.

(I'm only posting here because a) people keep mentioning me and b) IBTR)

i didn't read these first three pages at first. i think actually your mother truly is still what's holding you back, just from your past conditioning having been raised by her. mental illness can be passed down from parent to child in more ways than just heredity. (saying this as someone mentally ill myself)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's finally happened I've reached the pinnacle online keyboard warrior.

Starting this week and until the 23rd of September I will be living in my parents basement as a 30+ year old man.

I want to thank @Tuco for believing in me all these years and Mist Mist for her love and support.
Been there. Done that. Wasn't too bad all things said. I had enough self loathing to shame myself into doing better, and I went on to have a decent career so far in telecom. Good luck to you! Ask Mist if he does housecalls?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Been there. Done that. Wasn't too bad all things said. I had enough self loathing to shame myself into doing better, and I went on to have a decent career so far in telecom. Good luck to you! Ask Mist if he does housecalls?

I truthfully don't feel any shame. It just makes sense to free roll a month with my family who I'm moving away from instead of paying for an extra month of rent or hotel bills.

My mother suggested it so it's not like I'm imposing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Mist Mist and @a_skeleton_02 should move in with each other in a_skeleton_02's parent's basement. From what I hear a_skeleton_02 has tits, and could probably tuck it in so he can semi-grind with her. If not, then just claim it's a male vagina or something. Problems solved!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I truthfully don't feel any shame. It just makes sense to free roll a month with my family who I'm moving away from instead of paying for an extra month of rent or hotel bills.

In all fairness I think it’s legit if you go there with a defined timeline and exit strategy.

It’s the old “moving into parents basement then...” versus “moving into parents basement” argument.

A tikkle/cabdru vs tiggles argument if you will.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist and @a_skeleton_02 should move in with each other in a_skeleton_02's parent's basement. From what I hear a_skeleton_02 has tits, and could probably tuck it in so he can semi-grind with her. If not, then just claim it's a male vagina or something. Problems solved!

With mists infinite money and tiggles androgynous body, housing opportunity, and eq guild leadership resume they would be a true power couple.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It won't be long before mist does something exactly that disgusting in her never ending quest for more wretchedness.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

My folks and I got along so well we're planning to do it again long term starting as soon as they can sell their house on the west side of the state. Who are you going to be working for here in Denver?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
If we built old folks homes for gamers we could make a killing.

Once their moms pass away they will be virtually disabled and we could house them with nurses bringing fresh pizza pockets.

We could also force them into water aerobics and other old people exercises so they live longer and can pay rent longer. Would medicaid cover that?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Mist Mist

Don't do cruises. I don't gather that you are the type of person who would like them. I mean, they're better than nothing, but they are cramped and boring (imo). Go south of the border and do an all-inclusive resort. Mexico or, Jamaica or, if I were you, Costa Rica. Costa Rica is a chill and relatively safe country that is absolutely beautiful, and it has all-inclusive resorts of very nice quality.

I advise this for several reasons:

1) It is newbie friendly. If you are not an experienced traveler and if you book an all-inclusive resort through a travel agent (Apple Vacations or the like), then they will literally hold your hand all the way. You fly there, a bus is waiting for you at the airport, you get to the hotel, they hand you a drink as you walk through the door, and then the travel agency sucks your literal cock off for the whole stay. Meanwhile, you don't have to think much about money as it has already been spent. All you have to think about is pools, beaches, walking/hiking trips, and flirting. Food and drinks are On-Demand at your beck and call. You don't even have to think about it.

2) You don't even have to think about it. I believe this is also newbie friendly. Because you aren't constantly having to micro-manage your daily itinerary, or rent a car, or buy groceries, or plan your route to the place you want to go, you can just...... max and relax. The money is already paid, all you have to do is suck in the service and the luxury.

3) You can max and relax. And that is the entire psychological benefit so many others are trying to press home to you. You cannot understand the value of stuff like this until you just do it. Once you're there and you get over the initial anxiety (I always have a little bit of travel anxiety, but I also always overcome it quickly), you will feel so much better. And when you get home? That's where the real pay-off is found, imo. When you get back to work for the first time your co-workers will look at you with new eyes, and you will look at yourself with news eyes. The whole point is to get new eyes.

As I've said to you for like what, 5 years now?, you are always welcome to come to St. Louis in the humid fuck-you heat of late summer and ride on my ambulance with me in the north-side ghetto for a few days. It might make you appreciate a lot of things you have at home in White Collar Rhode Island that you never really thought about before.

Be it the ghetto or the beach, it is the perspective itself, the binocular vision it gives you, that is the true value.

Honestly? It doesn't even fucking matter where you go. Just go somewhere.

This is really good advice. All-inclusives are super cool if you are about meeting people or socializing with ones you already know. Could be nice solo too, just to relax with plenty of places for privacy if you want some alone/quiet time too.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i ended up back in my mother's house a few years ago. it, too, was supposed to just be for a short stay. not long after, i was diagnosed with cancer, and i've been living here ever since.

moral of the story -- living with your parents causes cancer. RIP a_skeleton_02.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
i ended up back in my mother's house a few years ago. it, too, was supposed to just be for a short stay. not long after, i was diagnosed with cancer, and i've been living here ever since.

moral of the story -- living with your parents causes cancer. RIP a_skeleton_02.
Probably the Radon in the basement, better get that checked out a_skeleton_02!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user