I am currently living in my parents basement. AMA

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So if Mist gets pregnant then the baby could cure her brain damage?

Damnit, now if only Vanessa could get pregnant.

1566502282886.png

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
That ain't it. I find just the very smell of men to be absolutely revolting, near vomit-inducing. When I tell this to straight women they can't imagine what I'm talking about.
Olfactory revulsion to gender is race based.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Smell is tied to the brain. If your brain tells you something is going to smell bad, chances are it will and also taste bad no matter how good it actually smells and tastes.
This shows Mist at least mentally has a strong distaste for men, which is no shocker.
If she can convince her brain that men smelled good, she would be gobbling man juice like a alcoholic in a liquor store.
The only way that will ever happen is if she finds the right guy who slowly changes her perception. It's going to have to be someone with extremely low self confidence as any sane person would run away in just days. I can certainly see given that information why she is depressed and hates life.
I don't understand why if she doesn't need the money that she continues to torture herself instead of seeking to find some happiness in life.
Start sea fishing, diving ( no I don't mean with the female down the street ), collect wine, hell who knows.
Find something in life that brings you peace. The gift you were given to even exist is expiring by the day.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt worry about what you should change to, just pursue balance and it will work itself out. In addition to burden, one needs three things for a happy mind:
1. Sleep
2. Fun
3. Rest
I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

1566534706863.png

I've been so worried my whole life about tiers 1 and 2 and never even thought about progressing past that.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
can you just remove your olfactory bulb or something so you don't have this one hangup?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
That incentive channel is way too narrow. Some women hate strawberries or prefer the flavor of cherry.

Redesigning women with their clitoris at the back of their mouth is the surest path towards Homo Fellatrix.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
can you just remove your olfactory bulb or something so you don't have this one hangup?
Men are still hairy and gross even if they didn't smell like rotting garbage.

And I haven't even started on their personalities.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
And I haven't even started on their personalities.
you're one to talk, LOL

Next thing you know, Guy Fieri will be taking swipes at people with frosted tips for wearing flame shirts

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

View attachment 220138

I've been so worried my whole life about tiers 1 and 2 and never even thought about progressing past that.

Most assuredly. The steps that i outlined below the part you quoted really only addresses the bottom by getting your mind healthy. It's the reason everyone is suggesting vacations to decompress. By your own admission, you've already got the bases covered for tier 2, so get your mind rested, orient yourself toward balance and you'll be in a position to tackle other things.

From there you just accept what you can't/won't change and resolve to change what you must. The important point is, you won't worry about those lower needs if you sate them all and the big thing everyone misses is resting the mind.

Food is generally not going to be a source of stress in the Developed world unless you are following some sort of restrictive eating pattern or are deficient in sleeep/rest.