Interesting, Non Political News

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
everyone of those goats were leased by other families from the farm, to raise and then to bring to the auction, that was the deal, it's to teach kids about husbandry.
So you admit that this was a civil matter and they had no business involving the county gestapo to make sure a 9 year old girl's pet was murdered and eaten?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
popo were taking back property

The daughter is whatever, the mom’s a stupid bitch for starting all this shit a)getting the kid a pet knowing what happens at 4H shit and b)not just helping the kid understand the process and while comforting her, still teaching her life lessons and c)you don’t just say “I’m going to just fuck the rules and deal with it later” and expect things to work out well

The county/fair/sheriffs are WTF levels of “why the hell was this necessary?” It’s a fucking civil matter. The cops should have told them to fuck off and go to court, not haul ass hundreds of miles away for property that’s already been negotiated with the guy that won the goat.

• 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the mom’s a stupid bitch
question asks GIF

• 1Like

Cybsled

Point is at the end of the day, the family and buyer negotiated to keep the goat alive.

Then some dipshit at the fairground is like “no! I want goat meat!” and bypassed both of them

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, you learn something new everyday.

I give you...Pee Propulsion via mother nature and her wonderful insects.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

relative also told troopers that McCarthy had gained the money he threw on the interstate by draining his family’s shared accounts, leaving them penniless.

The family says that even though the odds are long, they're asking anyone who found any cash to please return it to Oregon State Police because the money is very much needed by the family.

• 1WTF

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Somebody has got to go back and get a shitload of dimes! Welcome to the new normal.

download-2781033.jpg

e8f10eb96f844ee70b81bd069f289150
+
=
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers
?

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
725million divided by billions of accounts lol

Yeah I was doing the math on that. Take off the ~20% for the legal team, and there would have to be fewer than ~3mil complainants for it to reach the worth-my-time bar ($200 payout).