Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Exactly why I bring my olympic size swimming pool wherever I go, in case of bee attack
Of course jumping into some kiddy pool wouldn't work, but if I saw a huge ass lake as an option, I'd definitely b-line right toward it and jump in to swim away, instead of thinking "It won't work, they'll hover there forever". Bees aren't acquatic animals, I'll take my chances with the water.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
followup to the bitch that killed the newly weds

not my fault
e08bba5130d2367169eb555aed6367b0.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

not my fault
Follow up to what? The one from the video where the girl is acting all nonchalant at the hospital and the LEO, who was keeping his cool up until that time, starts to get mad at her attitude? I thought the LEO told her that both people she hit were pronounced dead at the scene.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Follow up to what? The one from the video where the girl is acting all nonchalant at the hospital and the LEO, who was keeping his cool up until that time, starts to get mad at her attitude? I thought the LEO told her that both people she hit were pronounced dead at the scene.
nah this is a different one, she crashed into a golf cart of newlyweds

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
nah this is a different one, she crashed into a golf cart of newlyweds
Musta missed that one, or it was so long ago I have forgotten already.

I read the story you posted, but it didn't say how this drunk girl managed to hit a golf cart at any kind of speed. I also never heard why the people that the unremorseful drunk video girl killed were in the road; so thought that they were maybe the same.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

not my fault
more more update

Last edited:

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I don't get it... we use "alleged" a lot, but shouldn't there be circumstances where it's just plain fact? Like.. caught in the act, etc. You fail the breathalyzer test, plus you run people over... like at what point can we just go ahead and call a spade a spade? pfft!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't get it... we use "alleged" a lot, but shouldn't there be circumstances where it's just plain fact? Like.. caught in the act, etc. You fail the breathalyzer test, plus you run people over... like at what point can we just go ahead and call a spade a spade? pfft!

I'm pretty sure it's so journalists don't get sued for libel. And you can drop 'alleged' after you've been convicted, AFAIK

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users