Interesting, Non Political News

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Kick em until they stop moving. You have no way of knowing whether that piece of shit has a gun or something. Aim to forcibly incapacitate, but killing in that case should still fall under defense of family and livelihood.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
There's also state of mind to take into context. He could be found temporarily not mentally capable of understanding his own actions or the situational awareness that he could stop because the threat was over from flying into a rage and no jury would convict a father based on that would be my guess too. Kinda like when you hear about a parent (usually dad) beating the shit out of/killing someone found molesting their child. You just aren't thinking straight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reading the articles about it would be less than reading the posts commenting here at this point. Just saying!

The dude jacked the car but got stuck at an intersection. Dad pulled him out. He ASSAULTED THE DAD. After dad had his turn, random Philadelphians had their way with what appeared be a man in his 50s kidnapping girls 5 and under. He was pronounced dead only after being taken to the hospital.

So he kidnapped little girls and assaulted dad at an intersection, and there was a whole mob beatdown between dad and being alive in an ambulance.

Charging dad would be a waste of paper.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reading the articles about it would be less than reading the posts commenting here at this point. Just saying!

The dude jacked the car but got stuck at an intersection. Dad pulled him out. He ASSAULTED THE DAD. After dad had his turn, random Philadelphians had their way with what appeared be a man in his 50s kidnapping girls 5 and under. He was pronounced dead only after being taken to the hospital.

So he kidnapped little girls and assaulted dad at an intersection, and there was a whole mob beatdown between dad and being alive in an ambulance.

Charging dad would be a waste of paper.

Yeah after reading that I wouldn't charge the dad. I'd definitely charge every single one of the 'bystanders' though.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There's also state of mind to take into context. He could be found temporarily not mentally capable of understanding his own actions or the situational awareness that he could stop because the threat was over from flying into a rage and no jury would convict a father based on that would be my guess too. Kinda like when you hear about a parent (usually dad) beating the shit out of/killing someone found molesting their child. You just aren't thinking straight.
That's thinking straight though

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Just smash his hands on the pavement.
Then pull one of these on the curb.
3803141-9418654117-62631.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't want to fall into Xeq levels of defending criminals, but stealing a car isn't a capital offense. Now yes, obviously, the guy ALSO committed two acts of kidnapping, but I doubt he realized there were two kids in the car when he was first stealing it, and I imagine him looking into the back seat and being like 'oh shit there are kids in here' is probably the only reason the father was able to catch him on foot.

• 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't want to fall into Xeq levels of defending criminals, but stealing a car isn't a capital offense. Now yes, obviously, the guy ALSO committed two acts of kidnapping, but I doubt he realized there were two kids in the car when he was first stealing it, and I imagine him looking into the back seat and being like 'oh shit there are kids in here' is probably the only reason the father was able to catch him on foot.

The father caught him on foot because the dude hit an intersection full of traffic. And there were 3 kids in the car, just 2 of them belonged to the father.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The father caught him on foot because the dude hit an intersection full of traffic. And there were 3 kids in the car, just 2 of them belonged to the father.

Fuck man, stop interjecting facts when I can't be bothered to spend 30 seconds reading one of the articles about the incident.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Fuck man, stop interjecting facts when I can't be bothered to spend 30 seconds reading one of the articles about the incident.
So you wouldnt chase down an asshole who kidnapped your daughter and smash his skull in? Would you at least be one of the bystanders and sneak a kidney kick or two while the mob is finishing him off?
Just admit it... you would stroll by whistling all innocent like and offer him a knuckle sammich while no one was looking too!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just admit it... you would stroll by whistling all innocent like and offer him a knuckle sammich while no one was looking too!

I'm not an animal, I don't get violent and start murdering people or robbing weave stores just because the people around me are doing it.

• 1Picard

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Thought we had a thread for this stuff, but didn’t find it.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ahh, I forgot the title. Thought it had the teacher in it

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think in the history of ommon law that that argument has worked.

"Oh, I didn't know that tubby bitch has a heart problem when I hit her with my car." Tough shit, still manslaughter (or murder in that case).

"The random rounds I shot off into the air killed a kid? My bad!"

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't think in the history of ommon law that that argument has worked.

"Oh, I didn't know that tubby bitch has a heart problem when I hit her with my car." Tough shit, still manslaughter (or murder in that case).

"The random rounds I shot off into the air killed a kid? My bad!"
Also, any parent will think "my kids just got kidnapped" 100% of the time instead of "some guy just stole my car and didn't realize my kids were there"

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
I'm not an animal, I don't get violent and start murdering people or robbing weave stores just because the people around me are doing it.
Well i am not an animal either but i play one on the internet.

• 1Like