Interesting, Non Political News

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Thought we had a thread for this stuff, but didn’t find it.

View attachment 214967
She's hot, but has nothing on this gem (there's a NWS video link inside of the article. She's a hero).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
She's hot, but has nothing on this gem (there's a NWS video link inside of the article. She's a hero).
That one is definitely a hottie but the NSFW video doesnt seem to be her... the boobage looks all wrong when compared to the pics.
In either case i am willing to sacrifice my time and investigate this further in much more detail.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It probably smells fucking awesome in that area right now.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This lady goes into a DMV and demands to be helped immediately. Says that it is a matter of national security. When they tell her to get in line, she says "I'll take care of this", walks outside, pulls a gun from her purse and fires two shots into the ground. Ends up tackled and arrested as she tries to re-enter the building.

A coworker of mine was at that DMV just before this went down, and I've used it on occasion.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This lady goes into a DMV and demands to be helped immediately. Says that it is a matter of national security. When they tell her to get in line, she says "I'll take care of this", walks outside, pulls a gun from her purse and fires two shots into the ground. Ends up tackled and arrested as she tries to re-enter the building.

A coworker of mine was at that DMV just before this went down, and I've used it on occasion.

According to court documents, Richey became upset at the long line in the license office ... she was going to get a gun

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
remember all those trannies licking ice cream in the markets on twitter .....

1563138494615.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I cant believe how fucking cheap ice cream is on the Mainland. That shit is $7 here $5 on sale.

It's not really Ice Cream, but yeah, those prices are high. Normal prices here in Nova Scotia are $5 normal and regularly on sale for $3. Pints of stuff like B&J or Haggendaz are $7 and on sale for 4-5

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users