Interesting, Non Political News

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Her step mom looks maybe 5-7 years her elder. Blackmailing dudes for drugs, kinda sounds like she just avoided a lifetime of misery. Granted it would be a form of life, just a really shity one

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Fucks sake, a 17 year old can turn it around and while she was a piece of shit saying she deserved to die? I dunno, that just seems a little edgelordy to me. Be as you wish but seriously, what if it had been a buddies sister? Yeah she was fucked up but did she deserve to die? No, no she did not.

Just because someone may not “deserve” their life doesn’t mean they deserve death, pedos being the exception because studies have shown they can’t be cured, only treated and controlled, so there is no turning it around for them.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm not saying she deserved to die, I'm just no longer remotely sad she did. Robbery isn't a capital crime but I sure as shit don't mind watching videos of robbers taking the room temperature challenge when they pick the wrong target.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
See now I just to want to feed a gator a pound of meth

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I cant believe how fucking cheap ice cream is on the Mainland. That shit is $7 here $5 on sale.
you can get some Turkey Hill ice cream for 1.99 a quart over here. 5 bucks you're getting the really good stuff like Hagen Daaz or Talenti.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I'm not saying she deserved to die, I'm just no longer remotely sad she did. Robbery isn't a capital crime but I sure as shit don't mind watching videos of robbers taking the room temperature challenge when they pick the wrong target.
its the play stupid games, win stupid prizes scenario. oh shit, kids are eating tide pods? oh and they died? yeah dont care.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Meth gators and crackoodiles would make a good B movie plotline.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The shit show that is the Boeing 737 MAX is bleeding into other lines, such as the 737 NG. I have a feeling none of these planes are going to fly again, not only because it looks increasingly like fixing them is not just a "software patch" but some major re-engineering needs to be done, but more importantly, people simply won't want to set foot in one. I mean, who would want to fly in a jury rigged machine?

MoA - The New Delay Of Boeing's 737 MAX Return Will Not Be The Last One

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ohio day care owner accused of sexually abusing children sentenced to 30 days

Kimberly Hignite, 52, was indicted on multiple counts of gross sexual imposition and endangering children. As part of a plea agreement, six of the counts were dropped and she pleaded guilty to the lesser charges of endangering children, according to Franklin County Common Pleas records.

Judge William Woods sentenced her to 30 days in jail Monday.

Hignite ran an unregistered day care at her house in Grove City. Last year, investigators searched the house and found 23 children between the ages of 7 months and 5 years, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

Parents said their children were confined to carseats, deprived of food and water, and forced to take sleeping medication. Two children reported Hignite sexually abused them.

• 5WTF
Reactions: 4 users