Interesting, Non Political News

PorkMountain

Trakanon Raider
windmill park south east of Long Island in 2024 link if you read bla bla Equinor vant gigantisk vindmølle-kontrakt i New York kinda big ugh !

Might be political for some !

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Oregon has lots of them scattered around, don't think they are that tall tho. A guy I work with used to do repairs on those things, fuck that shit climbing up that fucker.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Oregon has lots of them scattered around, don't think they are that tall tho. A guy I work with used to do repairs on those things, fuck that shit climbing up that fucker.

I built shells for early protoypes back in the 80s. going up in those things to service them was fucking spooky. Computer with servos points them into the wind and adjusts every 1/10th of a second. you get fucking seasick standing in those fucker constantly pivoting. Ours had a 2 man bucket lift elevator in em.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I built shells for early protoypes back in the 80s. going up in those things to service them was fucking spooky. Computer with servos points them into the wind and adjusts every 1/10th of a second. you get fucking seasick standing in those fucker constantly pivoting. Ours had a 2 man bucket lift elevator in em.
SAIT in Calgary Canada has a world class program to be a technician for those. They make rediculous bank.
Mind you, most of them go to Europe for that bank.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
SAIT in Calgary Canada has a world class program to be a technician for those. They make rediculous bank.
Mind you, most of them go to Europe for that bank.

Also, they have to work on the damn things for that bank.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Some updates on the Kyoto anime arson killing

What I found interesting is the building had no fire sprinklers and the door to the roof was closed up, which is why they found most of the victims on the stairs heading up to the roof from the 3rd floor. Obviously the shithead who started the fire is to blame, but I can't help but think of the Triangle Shirt Factory fire and how issues with the building ended up causing most of the fatalities because of lack of fire suppression and exit spots being blocked off.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Some updates on the Kyoto anime arson killing

What I found interesting is the building had no fire sprinklers and the door to the roof was closed up, which is why they found most of the victims on the stairs heading up to the roof from the 3rd floor. Obviously the shithead who started the fire is to blame, but I can't help but think of the Triangle Shirt Factory fire and how issues with the building ended up causing most of the fatalities because of lack of fire suppression and exit spots being blocked off.
they probably closed up the door to the roof cuz every fucking high school anime has kids on the roof, and animators were going up there reflecting and getting inspiration.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
PETA faggots break into a Duck Abattoir, @ 3 mins you see the set up, failure fun starts @ 6 mins.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Play stupid games... Can't feel bad for them. If you choose to do dangerous shit, then that's on you.

This isn't PETA, and these morons are arguably worse. Petaluma has a bunch of animal farms, and this isn't their first "operation" in the area.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Play stupid games... Can't feel bad for them. If you choose to do dangerous shit, then that's on you.

This isn't PETA, and these morons are arguably worse. Petaluma has a bunch of animal farms, and this isn't their first "operation" in the area.

My favorite parts is the Mexicans working there not even breaking stride the whole time, White dudes had to run out to figure out what the screaming was about. Silly Gringos are always horsing around.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

Now, the Broadway musical-turned-Hollywood live-action flick is being accused of whitewashing its lead actress, Kenyan-born black ballerina Francesca Hayward.

The 27-year-old plays a cat named Victoria and has been given white fur. Fans, who have watched the trailer, claim that the character's fur not matching her actual skin tone is offensive.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users