Interesting, Non Political News

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You seem pretty mad.

Some guy said it was healthy, I merely indicated it isn't better then mainstream shit when it comes to sugar levels.

I suggest you slam your balls between your car door, since you obviously lack other means to calm down.

Hope this helps.

Oh wait, it was you I quoted.. Enjoy those amputations.

"All natural" diabeetus.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You seem pretty mad.

Some guy said it was healthy, I merely indicated it isn't better then mainstream shit when it comes to sugar levels.

I suggest you slam your balls between your car door, since you obviously lack other means to calm down.

Hope this helps.

Oh wait, it was you that said it was "healthy". Enjoy those amputations.
dumbass, i said it was ALL NATURAL, you fuckwit, thats not in the same line as "healthy"

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Enjoy the all natural amputations.

05a.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
stop being a fag and admit youre a dumbass, don't play stupid games when you're two thumbs short

I'm being a fag, while you are promoting that kind of shit because its "all natural"?

You seem more European then I am.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Arsenic and cyanide are all natural. Must be good for you!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
all natural doesnt mean "healthy", its supposed to mean it doesnt have chemicals in it cooked up from some lab to make it taste like real food while being nothing of the sort. the underlying fear is cancer. its why HFCS is the bad guy while Sugar or Sucrose is the "good" guy.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
PETA faggots break into a Duck Abattoir, @ 3 mins you see the set up, failure fun starts @ 6 mins.

Wait a minute, were they all charged with theft since at the end they all take pictures of themselves by the road holding newly slaughtered ducks???

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
LOL I didn't watch it to the end the first time around. Watching them ball and shudder holding those dead ducks is hilarious. Fucking pussies.

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
You see that was a training run for the real mission, storming Area 51, it could use more Naruto run, though I prefer the run from Devilman Crybaby.

• 1Worf