Interesting, Non Political News

iannis

Musty Nester
I saw a black (maybe brown. The fur was dark) bear cub out hiking in georgia. My girlfriend tried to call it over like a dog.

I joke about it a lot, but It's done of the few times I've smacked a bitch. That cub was not all that big, about the size of a rottweiler. Momma bear was nearby watching us.

That bear was fuckin cute though. We watched it amble around sniffing stuff for a while. From way uphill and downwind.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I saw a black (maybe brown. The fur was dark) bear cub out hiking in georgia. My girlfriend tried to call it over like a dog.

I joke about it a lot, but It's done of the few times I've smacked a bitch. That cub was not all that big, about the size of a rottweiler. Momma bear was nearby watching us.

That bear was fuckin cute though. We watched it amble around sniffing stuff for a while. From way uphill and downwind.

This is one of the best videos I've seen of just how hardcore mama bears are. You gonna get raped starts at 30s.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
No. I have a pretty decent hat collection now. Well over 50 hats, But I don't have that kind.

You've piqued my curiosity.
4 regular fedora and a rain hat fedora. No I'm not a Jerry Messing neckbeard

Have you gotten your hands on a wood brim yet? I'm seriously considering one.
iap_640x640.1840338490_gj87hjhu.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Black dude can pull it off. Chuck would just look like a mook.

It's skin tone it really is.

Remember in the 90s when white dudes tried to wear vibrant colors? You gotta be black to pull off a purple suit. Or mahogany brim.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Black dude can pull it off. Chuck would just look like a mook.

It's skin tone it really is.

Remember in the 90s when white dudes tried to wear vibrant colors? You gotta be black to pull off a purple suit. Or mahogany brim.

You racist mutha f....

Wait. That makes too much damn sense.

I didn't want to be a guinea pig at 200 bucks. Especially hats. You really need to be in store for hats IMO. Face shape. Colors. Etc.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Does a WTF reaction about a hat made out of wood really need to be explained?

Yes!! I'm laughing like they MIGHT have had a point with my taste in sneakers. But that hat is smooth as fuck.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It would serve as a source of firewood in an emergency, so it has that going for it at least

I think your just jelly...

Brahma vs Dom in fedora contest! (literally worst fedora pic I could find fast)

classic-beard-styles-for-black-men.jpg
image-asset.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I readily admit I cannot handle this truth.

and also imagine the future implications -- it's quite likely we'll reach a point where video evidence is inadmissible in court because of how easily it can be doctored. what kind of fucked up world will we live in then?

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
and also imagine the future implications -- it's quite likely we'll reach a point where video evidence is inadmissible in court because of how easily it can be doctored. what kind of fucked up world will we live in then?
The kind where you want to be well armed and away from highly populated urban areas. Plan accordingly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You've piqued my curiosity.

Have you gotten your hands on a wood brim yet? I'm seriously considering one.
View attachment 220432
like Iannis says, only certain people can pull off certain kinds of hats. its not a black thing, its a people thing. that particular hat looks cool on that dude because he has trimmed beard, rose colored sun glasses and the right size/shaped face. if you put that hat on Shaq he might make it work. or he might look ridiculous. you really need to try a hat on first before you see if its works for you, you also need the confidence to walk around in that hat. it may be fucking pimp as hell, but if people are laughing at you and making pallet jokes in canada, then you need to be strong enough to weather that. i dont have all the hat answers, but there are some hats which i still dont have the courage to wear in public, because i live in an area where boony hats make you look fucking weird. the fedora hats i started wearing for the summer get me compliments, but from old people, younger people either dont notice or i get funny looks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Wood brim would need to be pretty much bespoke though right? Not like you can make it one size fit all.

Sounds like an excuse to break out the calipers and indulge in some old-timey phrenology exams.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The kind where you want to be well armed and away from highly populated urban areas. Plan accordingly.

And this thread is a nice microcosm of the blinders people put up to the whole thing -- four posts about Deep Fakes, 37 about fedoras. Look at these sheeple. :rolleyes::p

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's incredibly easy to mislead society on a massive scale as it is now with just misleading news. Imagine what it's going to be like with convincing fake video/audio. We're fucked.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users