Interesting, Non Political News

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The bear was trying to plant a people tree for sustainable human meat.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can she even be charged she did this while in space LOL

I can't explain how, but that the astronaught with all the training and money invested, somehow fitting that it's the whacked out lesbian that goes stupid.

EDIT: And even better, sounds like divorce motivated by lesbo's desperate need to have a child.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I'm guessing it's like international waters.

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider

What a milestone, next up is commiting murder in space.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine her NASA career is over if it's true.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hiked the Teton Crest Trail in 2009 and it goes thru grizzly country on the northern end of the park adjacent to Yellowstone. They have you sign in and show your bear proof container to hang your food. Last I read a large number of people attacked by grizzlies don't follow basic precauctions like hanging food while camping, having food in the tent while sleeping and stuff like that.

That's what led to the night of the grizzlies, and those two deaths led to some sweeping changes about how the national park service addressed campers and bears. Back then people would straight up just throw food to bears during the day, among other stupid activities, so no fucking wonder bears were associating humans with getting fed.

Precautions or not I don't think you could pay me enough to sleep in a tent in bear country, too goddamn paranoid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
That's what led to the night of the grizzlies, and those two deaths led to some sweeping changes about how the national park service addressed campers and bears. Back then people would straight up just throw food to bears during the day, among other stupid activities, so no fucking wonder bears were associating humans with getting fed.

Precautions or not I don't think you could pay me enough to sleep in a tent in bear country, too goddamn paranoid.

I never really worried about it. I was going back to do some backpacking in the more remote areas of yellowstone that you have to be get a special permit for because of the bear numbers, soon if I hadn't got sick. But yeah if you see the people who are checking in to get their permit and showing their bear proof container makes you wonder why more don't go missing.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I can't explain how, but that the astronaught with all the training and money invested, somehow fitting that it's the whacked out lesbian that goes stupid.

EDIT: And even better, sounds like divorce motivated by lesbo's desperate need to have a child.

the patriarchy is obviously to blame for her being so crazy, if women ruled the world she would have spent her entire life with 100% sound mental faculties.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
she's been going through this divorce for awhile now, how the fuck can NASA even think that someone going through a divorce is going to be mentally stable enough to go to SPACE? that's supposed to be one of the most highly vetted jobs when it comes to psychological testing. i bet they didn't want to send her but felt pressured to because diversity status.

The child has also been a point of contention during the divorce.

According to the Times report, Worden had a son about a year before she met McClain. After the couple wed in 2014, she refused McClain’s request to adopt the child.

McClain took Worden to court in 2018 to get shared parenting rights after accusing the boy’s mother of having a temper and making poor financial decisions but Worden filed for divorce after now-deleted pictures of her son and McClain were posted to her Twitter.

A short time later, McClain went on mission.

yeah i was joking in the previous post when i shifted blame to the patriarchy, but honestly whoever was involved in clearing her psychologically shares some blame.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

pfft, i did it twice when i was a twelve year old boy scout camping in the woods in NJ, which has a huge bear population. we were more worried about Jason sneaking into our tents to kill us than a friggin bear which you can chase away by banging some pots together.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pfft, i did it twice when i was a twelve year old boy scout camping in the woods in NJ, which has a huge bear population. we were more worried about Jason sneaking into our tents to kill us than a friggin bear which you can chase away by banging some pots together.

You have black bears which are smaller and less aggressive than grizzlies. Black bears do get their fair share of kills though, because they tend to be near populated areas more frequently and run into dumbfucks who think banging some pots together is a good idea.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
We're starting to get black bears here in southwest MS. Live right on a river. Guy down the road got two on his camera few months ago. Then someone ran into one with their truck. Pretty sure they come out of Louisiana where they have the black bear population in the spillway and they've been expanding. I guess if I wasn't lazy I'd put out my camera. Bears were unheard of in Louisiana when I was a kid. We live right on a river and my parents were having a house warming party when they moved into a new house. A guy hit a deer on the road coming to the house. It was like a scene from a movie. A bunch of rednecks loaded up vehicles all equipped with guns and drove down the road to find it. There's a lot more bears than there was 40 years ago even tho they had a bear hunting season for 6 days a year back then. Nobody had seen one, killed one, but it came with the deer license.

They're highly protected here, highly monitered with cameras, gps tracking collars that are set to alarm when they don't move in X amount of time and such. Every year one or two get killed and the people who do it are "shocked" someone found out.

I knew a guy who was getting his wildlife degree at LSU and they were studying the bears. The would catch one in a foot trap and it would be chained to a tree. It was his job to distract the bear while the other guy snuck up to it and injected it using a long pole to put it to sleep. Nothing like truly being bear bait.

They've been studying reintroducing black bear into East, TX onto the big thicket area and the 4 national forest. I'm pretty sure it will go nowhere as they can't even get the wild turkey reintroduction off the ground for 25 years now. Same problems will crop up.

I am Mr. Anti Bear. I went to Alaska for 3 months. Spent the entire time on the Kenai Pennisula and Cook Inlet Salmon fishing. Been thru the smokey mountains multiple times. Been to the backwoods areas of the Tetons and Yellowstone. Never once saw an actual real live bear.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
NJ black bear population is getting large too due to the population management program. I’ve been on a capture with the state where my daughters and I got to hold cubs while the state employees were getting stats in then and the sow. Pretty awesome and also super white people activity.

• 2Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I think it just depends on the bear on the day. You could bang some pots and a bear might piss off and the next day the bears like fuck you and tries to tear you apart. That guy that went and lived with the bears in Alaska found that out the hard way. It was just sheer dumb luck a bear didn't rip his fucking head off sooner the way he went near the youngsters and camped amongst them.

Animals are just really unpredictable. I went on a Safari while travelling in Nepal, we saw some Rhino and the only way we could get right up close to them was by riding an Elephant which was an extra thing, so the next day I got up at 7am to ride an Elephant to see the rhino up close. Rhino are really aggressive, unpredictable animals and can fuck up anything except Elephants. They get really fucking skittish around people (probably cause of poachers).

When we were on foot in the same area the guide says "If Rhinos come, climb trees". Fucking lol

• 1Like