Interesting, Non Political News

dizzie

Triggered Happy
It's week of the climbing retards - first chimney guy and now someone slid off Mt Fuji.

Fancy walking in that snow, rock and ice without microspikes/crampons whilst live streaming. They found his smashed body 700m below so a hell of a tumble.

Long version

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Fucking social media. Any time I see something like this posted, sure enough some idiot(s) is screeching about climate change and “this is the new normal”. last week I saw a video of a tree steaming in winter, which fucking anything streams under the right temperature/humidity conditions, and sure enough the comments are melt downs about climate change did this.

yeah that boat was made from vibranium and was never expected to break apart.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is how you get terminator
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just when I thought Buffalo Wild Wings couldn't get worse...

Looking around online, there must have been a chemical reaction...some sites saying it was "Super 8" (Sodium Hypochlorite). Was dude mixing chemicals together? Would they have had ammonia?

Sucks the guy died, though.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sodium Hypochlorite is bleach. It's possible but rare they'd have ammonia, unless someone broke procedure and brought in or ordered the wrong chemicals. More than likely they had a windex/glass cleaner deal which can be a few % ammonia.

Bleach alone wouldn't kill anyone from fumes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Peggys secret cleaner. Ammonia and Bleach. Read it in the Arlen paper. What could go wrong.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Peggys secret cleaner. Ammonia and Bleach. Read it in the Arlen paper. What could go wrong.
Free chlorine + ammonia is how old school pool guys used to get rid of black algae. Can't easily get industrial ammonia anymore now though. Still the only thing that really works too.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I remember the day I learned that cleaning a litter box with bleach was a bad idea due to the ammonia in cat piss. I was bent down over the box when I poured it in. I hit the floor hard after essentially commiting chemical warfare on myself. Shit is no joke.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why bleach and 'acid' is a bad combination (never took Chem)

The worker used a cleaner called Super 8, a bleach-based solution that contains the compound sodium hypochlorite. However, unbeknownst to the worker, an acid-based cleaner called Scale Kleen had spilled onto the floor earlier, NBC reported.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fuckin Merica sometimes...

Police find 26 children behind false wall at Colorado daycare

State authorities have suspended the license of a Colorado Springs daycare after 26 children – all under age 3 – were found behind a false wall in the owner's basement.
The Colorado Springs Police Department will handle the criminal investigation while licensing matters are being handled by the DHS. The department is also investigating other licensed operations owned by Faith, Fox 31 Denver reported.

Police have yet to identify the children or determine if they were related to Faith, who had two of her facilities shut down by authorities in the late 1990s.

In 1998, investigators found 44 small children in one of Faith's unlicensed homes, according to the Los Angeles Times. In 1991 she was placed on five years probation after investigators found her in a local park with 23 children — nine above the legal capacity.

At the time, Faith said investigators targeted her because they disliked her.

“They don’t like me because I don’t always follow their rules,” she said. “Do I occasionally run over capacity? Yes, I do.”

• 3WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fuckin Merica sometimes...

Police find 26 children behind false wall at Colorado daycare

State authorities have suspended the license of a Colorado Springs daycare after 26 children – all under age 3 – were found behind a false wall in the owner's basement.
The Colorado Springs Police Department will handle the criminal investigation while licensing matters are being handled by the DHS. The department is also investigating other licensed operations owned by Faith, Fox 31 Denver reported.

Police have yet to identify the children or determine if they were related to Faith, who had two of her facilities shut down by authorities in the late 1990s.

In 1998, investigators found 44 small children in one of Faith's unlicensed homes, according to the Los Angeles Times. In 1991 she was placed on five years probation after investigators found her in a local park with 23 children — nine above the legal capacity.

At the time, Faith said investigators targeted her because they disliked her.

“They don’t like me because I don’t always follow their rules,” she said. “Do I occasionally run over capacity? Yes, I do.”
My guess is that this is yet another front for the Pedo rings.

• 1Like