Interesting, Non Political News

Goonsquad Officer
Spanish news station in Miami has video from the first incident where bystanders saved the child. Warning: It will boil your blood.
what's that story about in real people language?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
what's that story about in real people language?
That's video from the story Regime posted about 5 posts up.
In the video you see the mom pushing the kid into the water and running away. There was someone nearby so she acts like the kid fell in and the man saves the kid. She then, later that night, dumps the kid in another canal and makes up a fake police report that he was abducted.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They were lucky that this was a healthy bear and not some sickly, starving thing.
The encounter – more reminiscent of Alaska or the Rockies than Europe – happened in the mountains above the village of Sporminore in Italy’s northern region of Trentino-Sud Tyrol. Brown bears were pushed to the brink of extinction in Italy by hunting and trapping but the species was reintroduced in the late 1990s when 10 bears from neighbouring Slovenia were released in the Dolomites.

“We had gone for a picnic in the mountains,” said the boy’s uncle, Federico. “Alessandro wandered off a few metres and then we saw him coming out of the bushes followed by a bear. We were obviously alarmed but he was really calm.”

Rather than being terrified by the experience, Alessandro was thrilled.

“It was the best day of my life,” he told La Stampa newspaper. “I really hoped something like that would happen. When I saw the bear pop up from the bushes I was really excited. “I knew I must not surprise the bear and that I just had to move away from it. I didn’t look it in the eyes – I didn’t want the bear to see me as a threat.”

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
If only this was how it works:

Three young Bolivian brothers were hospitalized after getting a black widow spider to bite them — thinking it would turn them into Spider-Man, according to officials.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
And that's how you get murdered by a grieving widower.

"Today would have been the day where we would have filmed Justin and Alexis' wedding. After what Justin pulled with the media stunt to try and shake us down for a refund we hope you sob and cry all day for what would have been your wedding day,"

That's fucked up. Damn.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Footage of power sub stations exploding and lighting up the night sky in Utah.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Borzak

There was talk of bad fires in FL for a whie and that kind of dropped off the radar with the virus and riots.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

Nacho Vidal was detained last week in the southeastern Valencia region in connection with the death of a man in July 2019.

Wow, I actually know who that is and I now feel dirty and ashamed.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf