Interesting, Non Political News

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you retiring in Cali? Or staying after you retire? Hell I'd recommend selling soon while prices are still high before the left craters the housing/market in Cali.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you retiring in Cali? Or staying after you retire? Hell I'd recommend selling soon while prices are still high before the left craters the housing/market in Cali.
Fuck no.

I'm originally from the east coast, and wife's family is from Illinois.

I was planning on looking for a short-term transfer to the Florida panhandle around next summer. We really like the Gulf, we need no state income taxes for retirement, and there are a few bases there. We just need long enough to get a mortgage while we still have W-2 income.

With this, I guess we may start looking immediately.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll be there in Florida with ya come January. Those Florida taxes look lovely compared to Jersey as well, and I won't miss the winters.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So your wife escaped a liberal shithole only to end up in the only worse liberal shithole in the country?
I had a hard time finding a job. After 6 months, I had two offers; one in DC and one out here. I picked here and she followed me out.

We've both got good jobs and were just hoping to last another 1-2 years before we're done. This will likely expedite it.

We lived in a very conservative area of Illinois. And likewise we're in a very conservative area of California (Kevin McCarthy is our Rep, House Minority leader). Honestly, outside of LA and SF, California is mostly conservative (maybe Sacramento too). It's just that their influence is so massive.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I had a hard time finding a job. After 6 months, I had two offers; one in DC and one out here. I picked here and she followed me out.

We've both got good jobs and were just hoping to last another 1-2 years before we're done. This will likely expedite it.

We lived in a very conservative area of Illinois. And likewise we're in a very conservative area of California (Kevin McCarthy is our Rep, House Minority leader). Honestly, outside of LA and SF, California is mostly conservative (maybe Sacramento too). It's just that their influence is so massive.
You chose correctly. DC is the worst.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bullshit article, but I had to link it just for this use of [sic]

The blog, Gawker, said about Mencia, “Not only does he steal jokes from classic comedians but he is needlessly racist and had [sic] no sense of comedic timing whatsoever.”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's cool and all, but man she's brave. Same reason I don't trust pitbulls. It just takes one slip up and you're fucked.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That's cool and all, but man she's brave. Same reason I don't trust pitbulls. It just takes one slip up and you're fucked.

yeah my cattle dog can get a little bananas 'loving' me and starts to nibble some times. Those cats were getting way too Nom Nom on her skull.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah my cattle dog can get a little bananas 'loving' me and starts to nibble some times. Those cats were getting way too Nom Nom on her skull.
notice the person filming noped the fuck right out of there.

• 1Like