Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
My wife has been dealing with tick related shit the past couple months. It is insane that NOTHING involving lyme treatment is covered by insurance. The tests alone run $300-$1200+.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Meth gators and crackoodiles would make a good B movie plotline.

And a Cocaiman or two, they're a lot more chill than the other two tho.

I only know what a caiman is because of EQ.

Maybe they hang out in the Southern Desert of Blow

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Crackodile sounds like a crack whore with a really fucked up mouth, like a tooth here, half a tooth there, and another over there at an odd angle. So... a North American crack whore with English dentistry.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This is reminding me about Drugs Inc episode on Krokodil. That shit does some crazy nasty stuff to you.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Who thinks this shit up? Why would you mess with one of the most iconic brands in the world? Diversity, that's why.

20190715_DietCoke_unlabeled_3x2.jpg

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flying soldier....

Yeah, out in the open, no cover, while he is moving a lucky stray bullet can hit him and off his hover board he goes.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine he was only dressed up for Bastille Day. Looks incredible agile and fun.

• 2Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would guess you're not supposed to fight on it, but rather only use it to move a dozen miles in about 10 minutes, across any landscape.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i admit that thing is pretty sweet for recreation. i wouldnt want to be around when they start producing china hoverboards and the battery dies unexpectedly.

• 1Like

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
the smart play is to air drop them behind enemy lines and let the enemy kill themselves in droves during test flights

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users