Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, at least all boomers know who Ariana Grande are

1662208069316.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
6bea0b4c5bb44f0d1bdc509a2e743844.jpg

besides a beyonce song here or there, never listened to a full song by any of these bitches
don't even know half of em

one of you honestly say you know what a dojacat is

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well, at least all boomers know who Ariana Grande are
Dunno. I mean, I've listened to "a few" Taylor Swift stuff. But A. Grande? No idea. I might have listened, but I don't even know if it was hers.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Musical artists are chosen entirely based on T&A these days. You can tell which people are assmen by that alone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know who Ariana Grande is because she's so popular in Japan that they gave her multiple crossover events in Final Fantasy 16.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
While most of that is hot garbage, at least 5 of those are major names even boomers would know.

I know OF four. Beyonce. TS. Ariana Grande and Rhianna. I'm with Lanx on this. Never listened to more than a few seconds of even those four women's songs. Couldn't name even one Ariana Grande song, nor a Taylor Swift song.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Saw this posted on Reddit - contains some lesser or unseen footage from 9/11. This stuff is always so hard to watch

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The media has always been shit, a good thread.
That's a story of one specific fraudulent newspaper run by a desperate charlatan, perpetrating a hoax, and a bunch of idiots who believed it.

Hardly a condemnation of the whole of media.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That's a story of one specific fraudulent newspaper run by a desperate charlatan, perpetrating a hoax, and a bunch of idiots who believed it.

Hardly a condemnation of the whole of media.
You missed an opportunity to go full-blown Mist. "This just in: All humans are liars and morons, and they always have been. More at 11"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Being falsely accused of rape can cost everything you own.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Saw this posted on Reddit - contains some lesser or unseen footage from 9/11. This stuff is always so hard to watch

Remember what it's like to love your country. I still have a bit of feels watching that. If it happened today I'd probably say the fuckers deserve it.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
While nobody's defending the cost being > 0, what a dishonest headline.

It doesnt take long in the article before they admit that actually for insured patients the cost was about 7 times lower. And only about 10-15% of patients were uninsured. But somehow the "average" is 3500.

Classic leftist media playbook, take the absolute fringe cases and pretend they're the norm. Then we end up with ridiculously inflated statistics that get endlessly parroted without nuance.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
While nobody's defending the cost being > 0, what a dishonest headline.

It doesnt take long in the article before they admit that actually for insured patients the cost was about 7 times lower. And only about 10-15% of patients were uninsured. But somehow the "average" is 3500.

Classic leftist media playbook, take the absolute fringe cases and pretend they're the norm. Then we end up with ridiculously inflated statistics that get endlessly parroted without nuance.
Uh, a whole lot of workers have a $2000+ deductible before their insurance pays anything at all. So even an insured patient would be stuck with that portion of the bill if that was their only major medical expense that year.

Anyway, this wasn't supposed to be political, neither party should be considered pro-rape, so I don't know why you're making this political.