Invincible

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hyper violence sells this shit, so that seems like a terrible idea.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Not sure what the scope of live action would be - the comics go pretty damn far (I mean fuck, the end of the comic is like 100 years later)

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't even remember but yeah,

isn't everyone dead and a new generation? I can't even remember who's the most powerful, obviously Atom eve is technically the most overpowered. Want to say invincible never gets to close to His dads level of power

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't even remember but yeah,

isn't everyone dead and a new generation? I can't even remember who's the most powerful, obviously Atom eve is technically the most overpowered. Want to say invincible never gets to close to His dads level of power
no, viltrumites are nearly immortal and atom eve reboots her atoms when she dies, so the only way a viltrumite dies is basically head ripped off, they do have kids, the daughter halfbreed that they both love, and marks rape full viltrumite rape child

marks lineage(nolan) isn't about strength (they are the natural viltrumite leaders) it's about the wisdom to lead, but no he does not seem strong, in this meme, nolan molly wops mark
thinkmarkthumbnail.PNG

but when mark faced w/ his rape baby (now teen) they kinda like both beat up each other

Cybsled

His son also becomes the new Invincible / protector of Earth when Mark takes all the Virtrumites survivors on Earth to go found a new Virtrumite Civilization - one that rather than uses conquest, basically becomes a galactic peacekeeping power and uses their strength to convince other worlds to stop being warmongering assholes

Homsar

no, viltrumites are nearly immortal and atom eve reboots her atoms when she dies, so the only way a viltrumite dies is basically head ripped off, they do have kids, the daughter halfbreed that they both love, and marks rape full viltrumite rape child

marks lineage(nolan) isn't about strength (they are the natural viltrumite leaders) it's about the wisdom to lead, but no he does not seem strong, in this meme, nolan molly wops mark
thinkmarkthumbnail.PNG

but when mark faced w/ his rape baby (now teen) they kinda like both beat up each other
hmm I thought Nolan got soft from mark and held back in future fights, Nolan peak with no filter always Beats mark I thought

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hmm I thought Nolan got soft from mark and held back in future fights, Nolan peak with no filter always Beats mark I thought
nolan w/ his age/experience is obviously top10 elites, like the viltrimute w/ 1 eye, the girl w/ a knife in her ponytail, he just can't beat the emporer, mark is no where near top 10, him being raped is evident, and even when he saw her again, she said he only got a little bit stronger, mark only beat thragg w/ the literal power of friendship everyone gave him an assist, robot gave him ironman armor!

spronk

FPS noob
there's also apparently an invincible game coming out too. hold your horses, its by ubisoft AND a mobile game lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you mean Battle Beast yes he was in the series

EDIT: nevermind I guess there is a character named best tiger heh

Brad2770

If you mean Battle Beast yes he was in the series

EDIT: nevermind I guess there is a character named best tiger heh
I bet all large cats look the same to you then. Bigot.

EDIT: nevermind I guess Best Tiger really isn’t a large cat

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

And Invincible fight game like street fighter was what I guessed didn't sound bad but obviously not even close

Caliane

Best Tiger is the Midnighter/Batman/Bullseye of Invincible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user