hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_107140.jpg

GLORY TO THE HIGHEST!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It was difficult, but I finally managed to masturbate to this thread. I began my masturbatory session with the phrase, "this is gonna rock!" just to combine as many forum aspects as possible.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I will miss Brosar in the NFL thread. He balanced out the shit-posts by Azeth just a little bit. I guess I will have to replace Brosar's shit-posts with my own in there. Everyone likes the Dolphins, right?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I stand atop of the mountain, watching two bit faggots trying to scramble up the slopes and bring me down with their mental gymnastics and logical fallacies. The moral arc of history is long but inevitably bends toward justice. Justice that has been repeatedly denied and taken away from me. You can slander me, you can shaw me, you can ban me - but you will never break me. Because I was right, and all of you were wrong. And when you realized it, you turned into a bunch of spineless bitches willing to do anything just so you can stick it to me because I suckered you yet again.
Please tell me I don't sound like this when we talk about Sarkeesian.

Also, this thread has put me in the mood for breaded pork cutlets.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Please tell me I don't sound like this when we talk about Sarkeesian.

Also, this thread has put me in the mood for breaded pork cutlets.
Yep. Thats exactly the level of delusion you sound like. Time to gaze long into the mirror and re evaluate your life's choices.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, this thread couldn't be much worse. Izo already shitposted it to oblivion.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So if I'm following all that correctly, I think we have to ban Picasso here.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck araysar and his bet avoidance. Can we make this thread about hippos now?

rrr_img_109476.jpg

Look at this regal beast. He has pride, but doesnt boast. We can all learn something.