Kickstarters

Maul

Dental Dammer
Pledged a few today,

Shiver me timbers
MonstroCity: Rampage
Jurassic World Minature

Not sure If ill keep them along with Altar Quest I backed a few weeks ago but who am I kidding I probably will.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Pledged a few today,

Shiver me timbers
MonstroCity: Rampage
Jurassic World Minature

Not sure If ill keep them along with Altar Quest I backed a few weeks ago but who am I kidding I probably will.

That MonstroCity: Rampage looks like a lot of fun and a much more refined co op version of the old Rampage/Terror in Meeple City game. Looks like a different team/publisher though and I'll be curious if they get to keep the name Rampage in the title.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Went in on this more for deciding which kid does which chore but should also be handy on the game table occasionally.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is one of those games that makes me wish I had a steady gaming group. Love the art, complexity, etc.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
This is one of those games that makes me wish I had a steady gaming group. Love the art, complexity, etc.

This is what happens when gloomhaven and kingdom death have a baby. - looks interesting, i'll be following this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is what happens when gloomhaven and kingdom death have a baby. - looks interesting, i'll be following this one.

It’s actually older than Gloomhaven, this is the second printing. It’s more like kdm had a baby with some jrpg’s. If you're thinking about it, I’d go ahead and pledge now to get the day one bonus.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Super Fantasy Brawl

starts tomorrow June 25th.

Looks similar to Aristea! (by the Infinity folks), the upcoming RIOT QUEST (from PP) or Judgement.

the only thing that stopped me from buying into judgement was the $$ amount of the figures, they are definitely worth it production wise but the aesthetics don't seem to be something i would enjoy. I've heard nothing but great things about the game. Riot Quest is billing itself as a super non-competitive random silliness game. and Aristea! is just hard to find players for and has some balancing issues.

Maul

Dental Dammer
It’s actually older than Gloomhaven, this is the second printing. It’s more like kdm had a baby with some jrpg’s. If you're thinking about it, I’d go ahead and pledge now to get the day one bonus.
Oh God help my Wallet.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Super Fantasy Brawl

starts tomorrow June 25th.

Looks similar to Aristea! (by the Infinity folks), the upcoming RIOT QUEST (from PP) or Judgement.

the only thing that stopped me from buying into judgement was the $$ amount of the figures, they are definitely worth it production wise but the aesthetics don't seem to be something i would enjoy. I've heard nothing but great things about the game. Riot Quest is billing itself as a super non-competitive random silliness game. and Aristea! is just hard to find players for and has some balancing issues.
Judgement is no more expensive then any other game. A tournament force for judgement is like 350 bucks which is about average for a minis game. The minis are pretty sweet in person. They are about the same size as a heavy warjack.

I have heard great things about Aristea but never played it. This game looks fine but they have 3 open kickstarters one of which added a wave 2 because they could not meet their commitments. I feel like this is a company close to going down that spiral of chasing the money. I would be careful.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve seen these in the wild and they are nice, was kind of bummed I didn’t get in on the first one. Getting one this time, I travel with my games quite a bit as I’m the main purchaser of games compared to my dad and friends I play with.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Judgement is no more expensive then any other game. A tournament force for judgement is like 350 bucks which is about average for a minis game. The minis are pretty sweet in person. They are about the same size as a heavy warjack.

I have heard great things about Aristea but never played it. This game looks fine but they have 3 open kickstarters one of which added a wave 2 because they could not meet their commitments. I feel like this is a company close to going down that spiral of chasing the money. I would be careful.
Thanks for the heads up, yea they have 2 unfulfilled kickstarters at the moment.

This one is only going to run for 7 days and they claim since its a much smaller scale it would be easier to fill. there is also a fairly low buyin at $49.

for Judgement Like i said the $$ per figure wouldn't be as big a deal if i liked the aesthetic of the minis. i also feel like they need a really good paintjob to make them look good. I played a few times with a local using paper dolls and i loved the game, just not something i was interested in buying into. right now i'm playing just Warmachine (crucible guard/Grymkin) and Kill team (Blood Raven Vanguard Primaris).

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the heads up, yea they have 2 unfulfilled kickstarters at the moment.

This one is only going to run for 7 days and they claim since its a much smaller scale it would be easier to fill. there is also a fairly low buyin at $49.

for Judgement Like i said the $$ per figure wouldn't be as big a deal if i liked the aesthetic of the minis. i also feel like they need a really good paintjob to make them look good. I played a few times with a local using paper dolls and i loved the game, just not something i was interested in buying into. right now i'm playing just Warmachine (crucible guard/Grymkin) and Kill team (Blood Raven Vanguard Primaris).
Oh I get you. For me I need to like the minis or I get less motivated to play or paint. I like the judgement stuff so it's where I am leaning. I still do 40k monthly with my buddies who I played with back in the early 90s as our 'old dad game day' but Warmadudes died here.

If you know anyone looking to buy an almost full Cyriss force painted to table top (dipped) or a sizable troll force painted really well (by someone else, I suck) then let me know. It would be like 70 percent off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Oh I get you. For me I need to like the minis or I get less motivated to play or paint. I like the judgement stuff so it's where I am leaning. I still do 40k monthly with my buddies who I played with back in the early 90s as our 'old dad game day' but Warmadudes died here.

If you know anyone looking to buy an almost full Cyriss force painted to table top (dipped) or a sizable troll force painted really well (by someone else, I suck) then let me know. It would be like 70 percent off.

i would hang onto the Cyriss for a bit, they are most likely going to be getting a large release in the near future (due to the fluff video they just showed at LnL) and would probably sell for more slightly after the buff goes through.

life Fyff said, back at your own risk!

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I’ve seen these in the wild and they are nice, was kind of bummed I didn’t get in on the first one. Getting one this time, I travel with my games quite a bit as I’m the main purchaser of games compared to my dad and friends I play with.

I got the first version (orange one) they did as a thank you for all the delays and issues with their Duchess table. I'm really happy with it, holds most everything outside the really big ones like Gloomhaven and Too Many Bones. I've got it loaded it up for a long drive/trip tomorrow with Root, On Tour, Number 9, Azul, Wingspan, and Dice Throne S2 in the main area and a few smaller sized card games like Werewolf in the front pouch without any stress being put on the boxes. Pretty easy to haul around, stays still stacked on top of other luggage and I think it could technically be considered a carry on bag if you fly but I wouldn't try taking games with a lot of parts through security unless you are part of the TSA precheck program.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
Super fantasy brawl looks interesting, anyone else backing?

I'm all in on Middara, fml :(

• 1Like