Last Epoch

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Is that new? When I went through the keyboard settings the first time I didn't see. It's possible I'm a retard.

Don't know how long it's been in the game, I noticed the move key when I changed some keys about recently. Probably new if you missed it before

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're a hero among men!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I've only got 6 hours in the game but I think the build I was following got nerfed :(

dizzie

Triggered Happy
My build took a hit too, still it's not bad to level in and there will be plenty of new builds to try out.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That one dev is awake like 22 hours a day in there. Blessem. Such a fondness for the RPGs.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
New patch was pretty good. They put a fresh coat of paint on the map/skill menu, updated some mob models and added new ones. New mobs and updated mob skills have made the game a bit harder leveling, which is good since I thought leveling was a total snooze fest due to difficulty.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Was gonna only put an hour into an HC thorns druid and ended up getting half way thru imperial era. This god damned game.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There's a rare boss specific staff that dropped from emperor of bone for fire Necro pets, and an ice variant from somewhere too iirc. Really cool builds.

• 1Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
What's a zoom build for monoliths? The ele nova mage that I originally built is still doing them fine. But, it feels slow with only ~50%ms and Teleport's 3s CD.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Avalanche/Maelstrom shaman is a good zoom build. Cast avalanche once every 10 seconds and just keep running

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Brahma Brahma Check it out. Still early access but it’s a solid game already. Worth running something up to max to check it out.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Next big patch coming on the 10th.

• 1Like