Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I mean I can't find the study, but something like 80%+ of chicks simply filter out anybody under 6'0"+ and make less than them, or less than 80k+ a year.

My favorite are the forty something successful broads looking for a guy around their age that need to make more than them. So you're a 45 year old chick making 250K a year, and you're looking for a guy that makes the same or more, and is 6'0"+? Guess what honey, 6'2" dudes making 300K a year don't date 45 year old chicks..
Hard to believe that it doesn't go both ways though, with men overvaluing a small sliver of hot girls as well.

Interesting info from mr. peterson about this very topic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
have fantastic sex with my wife who has been doing me so long that she knows exactly what gets me off.

Be honest. How long did it take your wife to find your penis? For some reason every chick I ever fucked knew right were mine was.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Marriage - would I do it again?
Don't think so
Well maybe
What should my criteria be?
This actually is a good question for guys to answer as if they were a woman (I know sounds gay)

Hmmm
Easy to laugh with
Financially stable
Respects my space and time
Sexually compatible
Pace of life compatible
Inspires me
Reliable
Occasionally romantic

I'll think more about this and expand my answer later

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Marriage - would I do it again?
Don't think so
Well maybe
What should my criteria be?

Do you need to be married to be happy or is what you are doing working for you now? That's the question you need to ask yourself.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not to sound cold, but you probably want someone healthy who will outlive you. Beyond that, the criteria is can you have fun with them for years to come.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Not to sound cold, but you probably want someone healthy who will outlive you. Beyond that, the criteria is can you have fun with them for years to come.

Double entendre is the best kind of entendre.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am a very fit 53.
I would adopt Lurkingdirk but have no desire to be a parent nor step parent to anyone else.
I have loads of fun with Steady. I may take golf lessons so I can (eventually) play with him. For now, though I absolutely enjoy enjoy the heck out of going with him. I have always liked the game. Recently, he invited me to join him in his cart and I met his friends. I am the first girlfriend with whom he has ever done that. A few days later he played with them again & I apparently passed muster as they told him that they collectively "came to the conclusion that they like me."
Could have been the skirt I was wearing.
We share a quick and often silly sense of humor and laugh quite a bit. We share many likes but each have our own as well.
I am financially stable. I am healthy. We are sexually compatible, I do tend to have more drive (daily more than once would be great!). He is stable, but by no means wealthy and I have more assets and a better retirement portfolio. He actually referred to me as the marrying kind...which freaked me out a little and prompted this because for him, that is a sign he has thought about it, and well, I have thought of only living nearer one another.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds like you have already made up your mind and are looking for a little validation. I don't think that is especially needed, as we all know G only wanted the best for you, so I think you are clear to chase your dreams on this one.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh boy, just stumbled upon my ex on Tinder. Thats a great way to dredge up some shitty feelings. Also reminds me its one year to the day since ive been laid, and it was fairly meh.

Makes me wonder how people can be so imaginably cruel to others. Looking back it was painfully obvious she was checked out of the relationship for almost a year, but during that time was more than happy to get the benefits of having a boyfriend and use me. Take her on a Hawaiian vacation and pay for everything? sure thing! Have packages sent to you because Amazon wont deliver to her PO box address? sure thing! Didnt have the common deceny to at least tell me it was over, just treated me worse and worse until it was obvious.

Good reminder though of why its a great idea to completely remove anything related to an ex from your life. Looking at their picture you dont see abuse, cheater, bad temper, you just see them smiling.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Well this is either the best idea I have ever had or possible the worst. Going all in on 33 Black.
37596111-C72E-42C4-A531-FAB3C430A9B5.jpeg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh boy, just stumbled upon my ex on Tinder. Thats a great way to dredge up some shitty feelings. Also reminds me its one year to the day since ive been laid, and it was fairly meh.

Makes me wonder how people can be so imaginably cruel to others. Looking back it was painfully obvious she was checked out of the relationship for almost a year, but during that time was more than happy to get the benefits of having a boyfriend and use me. Take her on a Hawaiian vacation and pay for everything? sure thing! Have packages sent to you because Amazon wont deliver to her PO box address? sure thing! Didnt have the common deceny to at least tell me it was over, just treated me worse and worse until it was obvious.

Good reminder though of why its a great idea to completely remove anything related to an ex from your life. Looking at their picture you dont see abuse, cheater, bad temper, you just see them smiling.

Yeah I don’t get the cruel thing either, not just relationships, but even places like here. I’ve never understood treating or talking to someone any other way than I’d like to be treated/talked to. Sadly not everyone is built that way and in relationships I’ve learned sometimes it’s about taking what you can get and that’s about it.

Clearly we’re better off without those people, but it’s still hard when you have what you consider great memories. You look back on that vacation now and see she used you for a free trip...but you also still have all the fun memories you had and thought were genuine and real. Our mind likes to play those cruel jokes on us for sure.

Get back out there Big P. Hard to believe it’s been a year since you guys split, time flies. Are you trying to date or just cruising tinder for kicks?