Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife kind of pissed me off last night. And, you'll sense a theme here.

It was my birthday. I got home from work around 530, they gave me presents (a collage from the kids , RDR2 from her) and we got pizza. Kids went to bed and she said I could play so I did. Oldest woke up crying once so I ran up to take care of him then resumed playing. He woke up again 30 minutes later. My wife gave me a look that I interpreted as "damn this sucks" but apparently that wasn't what she meant. She had just made tea you see, and in her mind I should've known she did that and go up to take care if the kid. Honestly, I had no idea.

She's up there awhe because we're dealing with this kid having night terrors. Takes 20 minutes to calm him down back to sleep.

She finally comes down and goes "IM JUST GOING TO BED, WHATS THE POINT NOW" and complains how I didn't come up and tag in or realize.she had made tea. She then stormed off into bed and basically ruined which was a pretty good birthday. She won't even talk to me today. I can't figure out if it's because she realized she was an irrational bitch or if she's mad at me, but I am not apologizing for this.

Don't need advice, just wanted to vent for a minute.

Btw I fucking hate tea. She drinks tea all the fucking time and it smells like shit and she makes annoying as fuck slurp noises. And every fucking time we try to watch a TV show she pauses it 3 times. Once to make it. Once to steep it. Once to get it. I hate fucking tea.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 8 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Er....um, happy birthday Noodle?

Meanwhile 3 years ago today, Gravy had a balloon pump thingie making his heart beat.
I got to talk to the palliative care and hospice teams and our cardiologist cried and hugged me.
Three years.
I key this memory as I sit upon Steady's couch, listening to Chicago, waiting for the laundry and my nails to dry. I am off work today, Steady is not.
We each still have our own homes and value our individual natures but boy, are we good together.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Btw I fucking hate tea. She drinks tea all the fucking time and it smells like shit and she makes annoying as fuck slurp noises. And every fucking time we try to watch a TV show she pauses it 3 times. Once to make it. Once to steep it. Once to get it. I hate fucking tea.
I feel like tea is not the problem here.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Go for sex tonight and see what happens. Show up to bed with a cup of tea for afterwards.

Fuck that noise, it was the mans birthday and she wanted him to read her mind. That stuff is infuriating on a normal day, let alone the day you expect your partner to make you feel special.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
People that steep their tea at a location away from themselves make me angry. Just take it with you and pull the bag/tea ball out when needed. Why are you leaving the shit somewhere else to go back to? My boss sets an alarm on his phone for this and 50% of the time I see the mug in the break room at room temp because he didn’t have his phone with him to remind him the steeping was done. Raaaaaaaaaaaage

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Steeping tea is for amateurs - just batter the bag about until it's at the desired strength/colour.

Every cup of tea I've ever made in my life has been made like this and I'm renowned amongst my various groups of friends and colleagues for my tea making skills.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Steeping tea is for amateurs - just batter the bag about until it's at the desired strength/colour.

Every cup of tea I've ever made in my life has been made like this and I'm renowned amongst my various groups of friends and colleagues for my tea making skills.
You are the master of your bags.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
People (women, let’s be real) who need their minds read in order to keep them from flipping out like that can go fuck themselves. Who has time for that shit?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I don’t know if this is the thread for this but it falls under relationship advice in my opinion. So I am 38 out of shape middle aged white dude and I started seeing and fucking this hot 23 year old with a 1 year old kid. I don’t know if we have anything in common other than I like fucking her, my warning bells tell me something is wrong with this situation but I am enjoying it. Also part of me feels a little creepo pervert due to the age difference.

Someone Dr. Phil my ass so I am ok with this and continue to plow like Danny Devito would do.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So I don’t know if this is the thread for this but it falls under relationship advice in my opinion. So I am 38 out of shape middle aged white dude and I started seeing and fucking this hot 23 year old with a 1 year old kid. I don’t know if we have anything in common other than I like fucking her, my warning bells tell me something is wrong with this situation but I am enjoying it. Also part of me feels a little creepo pervert due to the age difference.

Someone Dr. Phil my ass so I am ok with this and continue to plow like Danny Devito would do.
Enjoy the sex. Share any drama on this thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Do not under any circumstances try and turn this into a real relationship and you are g2g.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

I would tell her about how you feel, then if she still stays you aren't a total D-bag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Enjoy it while you can. It'll get bat shit soon enough.

You might have gone to school with her dad. That's winning.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

As long as you never forget that she's looking for a dad for her son and would probably be more than willing to try and tie you down with a keepawakandan baby, you should be fine.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As long as you never forget that she's looking for a dad for her son and would probably be more than willing to try and tie you down with a keepawakandan baby, you should be fine.

It’s her daughter but yeah point still remains, well I have no intention of knocking her up and making another one. So far she has not hit me up for help or givin me that sob story about not earning enough. I do pay when we go out anywhere but I would do that with any girl I was dating really.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Does it matter ? Life is short, enjoy it.
Fuck her hard and often. Get in better shape, not for her, but for you.

Out of all the bad desitions a man can make, fucking a 20 year old is not even top 5.