Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Don't treat her like a hooker you bring pills to by just ramming it in. Doesn't take long to get the juices flowing get down there and eat it a little she'll appreciate it and might actually cum for a change.

About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone

Sex Study Says Female Orgasm Eludes Majority of Women - ABC News

Trolling aside if all you're doing is the old in an out you're probably doing it wrong.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
You don't keep lube around if you want an old fashion or something?

Just buy some lube man. It's a little spendy but the Pure stuff is my favorite.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's not really a conversation. It's just something that you do now. You get some KY and you grease that pig.

Or you stick a stick of butter up there, I like that idea too.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Half cup butter stick in the vag, half cup butter stick in the butt. Leaves the possibilities for the evening wide open.

Seriously, though, it's a conversation that has to happen. I'm sure she will appreciate that you're trying to be sensitive about her insecurities, but I think she'd rather have that conversation once and be done with it than for you to have chaffed wedding tackle.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"You gotta lick it before I stick it" isn't an old chinese proverb for nothin

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Now that someone mentioned it a_skeleton_03 did mention he had something inserted in his ass and if the man didn't have lube then he is a goddamn sick basted.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm so tired of listening to wedding shit. Picking all the songs for the dj.. I thought that's why we hired a fucking dj? Who is going to give a speech? Whoever clanks a fucking glass.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Now that someone mentioned it a_skeleton_03 did mention he had something inserted in his ass and if the man didn't have lube then he is a goddamn sick basted.
No I said WE did anal and I wasn't a fan. Someone else (I think hodj) made the assumption I was talking about me taking it in the ass and I played along.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think your wording was something like " I took her anal once" hence why the joke worked so well.

#phrasing

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife is the same way as a_skeleton_03's. Cut this crap and stick it in. She has to be 100% in the mood to want to foreplay it up, and that is when it is the least needed.

You can also basically say fuck what she wants and go down on her for a few minutes beforehand. And if she starts to dry up, stop and go down on her again. Use your fingers and stimulate the g-spot while you do this during an intercourse intermission and she will be gushing.
This

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I hope you just showed her your raw dick and said "It's finally happened. You've turned into your mother"