Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm making all kind of winning moves. Wife wanted to look at the people on facebook I got messages from. I didn't care. It's not like I "know" the people and most I haven't seen or talked to in 20-35 years. The people I'm actually friends with we don't facebook.

She wound up "making friends" with an ex of mine from the pre-wife era and they're comparing notes about me before and after the wife/longtime girlfriend.

I may have to rethink my christmas gift and get something else or more gifts.

What could go wrong? Hold my beer....

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't remember it being creepy, but I think what he might be talking about is the fact that the guy lindz fucked was her old guild leader. And then Noodleface Noodleface became leader of the wow guild and talked a bit about guild leader fucking. I think lindz might have even been in the guild, or maybe I'm thinking of zaara. But whoever it was, there were comments about that between them.
People grossly exaggerate what I said to lindz, in jest mind you. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well. Truth be told I've never pmed her or harassed her or anything. I think she played in our guild for one day, or planned too and didn't. Whatever, she had nice boobs.

• 8Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
People grossly exaggerate what I said to lindz, in jest mind you. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well. Truth be told I've never pmed her or harassed her or anything. I think she played in our guild for one day, or planned too and didn't. Whatever, she had nice boobs.

Gross creeper

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just the mention of her name got you to come out of your self-imposed-exile! PERVERT CONFIRMED!

Welcome back.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
HES ALIVE! Welcome back!

iannis

Musty Nester
First order of business. Fix your face. Three months in the wilderness have not been kind.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How's your table?
Not too bad.

1576102337026.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I had 117 notifications and two within the past month were about me being a creep
No judgement here, great to have you back!