Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sheeeit I been trolling those waters since I was 16.

I was always a little scared of meeting kids but I never shied away from single moms. Proven performers as far as I'm concerned. Only reason I was worried about the kids was because I was afraid of getting one with a bad attitude who decided they didnt want a new daddy and make some accusations that could ruin my life. Most of the single moms were eager to introduce the kids though.

There was one girl who's kid I wanted to meet and she never let it happen. The daughter was 17 and I saw a pic of her and she was cute.
Woah now, slow down there hunter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
iu

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
So the simpery this guy is exposing is just simply incalculable;

At the end of the day though the guy isnt any better than the women hes vilifying. He lies and creates fake personas to pickup women, he uses steroids, he edits his pictures, bangs hookers, he pays thots of pictures and their underwear etc. etc. Really defeats the purpose of talking about empowerment and having self respect and not being a simp when a good chunk of the behavior youre engaging is pure simpery.

Yeah this guy is talking about buying period blood soaked underwear.

raw

Last edited:
  • 1Barf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Couldn't make it 25% into one video. His voice is awful. Is he trying to sound like batman trying to be seductive?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Couldn't make it 25% into one video. His voice is awful. Is he trying to sound like batman trying to be seductive?
Probably, I honestly wouldnt doubt thats nothing more than a fake voice he uses. In his other videos he happily talks about how hes had no problems lying his ass off in every way possible just so could fuck women. He showed an old Tinder profile where he claimed to be a special forces soldier having spent time in Afghanistan. The guy is actually pretty shitty and its easy to see why dudes like him who speak a nugget of truth are able to send smooth brains down bad rabbitholes.

Regardless he does a wonderful job exposing just how insanely pathetic a good portion of men are. tldr of it is even seemingly good looking dudes who should be swimming in good looking women simp unbelievably hard for the absolute worst possible woman you can imagine; morbidly obese, shit personality, kids etc.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So this has nothing to do with any recent posts...but you guys and a very few (3) people are the ones I told about my boss making a pass at me (Sept. 2016).
I stayed at my job, he at his, we got back to a good place. It took a while, but I think the way I handled myself, did my job, did not use the situation gainst him etc. actually helped.
He died yesterday Dec 16...respiratory failure from covid.
On the 15th...I had a miserable day, I had some FB memories pop up...G posts.
My boss being so ill, his wife going through that just stirred up a whole bunch of muck.
She is now a widow.
I cannot untangle everything I am feeling right now.
I am so very sad for her.
So very sad.
tldr
I needed a safe place to get this out.
Sorry guys, you are my safe place.

• 15Solidarity
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 16 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So this has nothing to do with any recent posts...but you guys and a very few (3) people are the ones I told about my boss making a pass at me (Sept. 2016).
I stayed at my job, he at his, we got back to a good place. It took a while, but I think the way I handled myself, did my job, did not use the situation gainst him etc. actually helped.
My boss being so ill, his wife going through that just stirred up a whole bunch of muck.
She is now a widow.
So very sad.
tldr
Forgive and forget. If you know his wife well enough socially just express your regrets and offer a shoulder. You've been there.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
She is now a widow.
So very sad.
tldr

That's going to bring up a lot of painful memories. I'm really sorry you have to deal with this, especially this time of year when emotions already run high. I hope you have someone with whom you can talk this through.
Take care of yourself.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
That's going to bring up a lot of painful memories. I'm really sorry you have to deal with this, especially this time of year when emotions already run high. I hope you have someone with whom you can talk this through.
Take care of yourself.
I do. Steady knows and so does my work bestie. Both are very level-headed, insightful and can be direct with me (they can call me on my b.s.) but loving and supportive.
A few days out and I am sifting through this.
Coming here always helps.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I do. Steady knows and so does my work bestie. Both are very level-headed, insightful and can be direct with me (they can call me on my b.s.) but loving and supportive.
A few days out and I am sifting through this.
Coming here always helps.
We are a gift that keeps on giving. Like herpes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many times have you told your wife "the other left" without even looking after you told her it's something something left?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
At 5am last night I had to call Police in order to get the girl I spent Xmas with to leave my airbnb.

Since August I've been travelling overseas every 4-6 weeks to see a friend I'm very close to - the Dominatrix. She hosts monthly fetish parties and I've made a number of friends here from attending them.

I met this girl at the first one, then we hooked up after the last party in November got cancelled. She suggested meeting up anyway, the party went ahead with like 10 people and she came back to my apartment after, then came back a few days later.

As there was a high chance of a Xmas/NYE party we made plans to spend Xmas together, and NYE then spend a few days after NYE together.

I usually spend Xmas alone as I'm not close to my father or sister. She by all accounts has had a rough life (alcoholic father), doesn't spend it with her mother, so I wanted to make it special for both of us.

Anyway, she got to my place at 9pm on Xmas Eve and we ate dinner. By midnight she was saying the chemistry wasn't the same and could I get any cocaine. By 1am-2am she was saying I don't care about her, how I'm more interested in the Dominatrix than her.

By 3am she was knocking plates off the table. I went to bed because I was trying to freeze her out, she alternated between coming in to cuddle up to me and apologise and then going back to living room and shout/cry and knock stuff around. By this point she'd drank 75% of a 500ml whiskey bottle. And I hid the kitchen knives and laptop before I went to bed.

Eventually she passed out in bed with her clothes on, and we had sex in the morning.

Xmas day she was hungover, apologetic and fine.

Last night she was back on the whiskey and predictably got emotional again. She wasn't breaking stuff but kept saying I don't care about her, how she means nothing to me, how I care about the Dominatrix again and basically seeking re-assurance. She wanted me to join her on the balcony for a smoke, move to her on sofa for a hug etc

My response was "actions speak louder than words, if you think I don't care after I've travelled 900 miles, bought and cooked all the food, rebooked my flights and risked being stuck here, then I can't change your mind and I won't tell you what you want to hear"

I basically refused to jump through her hoops eg "come for cigarette with me"#

This (unnecessary repetitive conversation with someone who is drunk and expressing all their insecurities) went on for like 3-4 hours, and by 5am I'd had enough and wanted to go to bed without having to sleep with one eye open.

The whole night she kept saying "why are you mad, I'm not breaking stuff tonight" - but it felt like she had the impulse to and was keeping them in check. So I hid the knives/laptop again and put the last bottle of coke in the freezer so she'd have no mixer to keep drinking with.

At one point she came over and wanted me to carry her to bed, so I thought "finally, it's over". Then she tried to initiate sex, wanted to make it kinky and obviously I wasn't in the mood so said "enough" and got out of bed, which set her off again

She lives an hour away and I know she has friends in the Capital, so I said "find somewhere to stay because I'm calling Police as I don't want you here"

When I got on phone to police she realised I was serious, started crying, telling me she loved me (lol) and begging me to let her stay. After forty minutes they hadn't arrived so I called them back, and this was the trigger for her to leave.

I told her it was over because I won't invest more time, money and energy in someone who has an alcohol problem. She's now messaging our mutual friends asking to be unblocked.

Clearly a long distance relationship with someone who turns psycho because they have an alcohol problem is a non starter, and I have no regrets about ending it.

BUT, AITA for not jumping through her hoops, for not telling her what she wanted to hear last night? eg, if I had just said "of course I care about you silly, come here" and put my arm around her, would this have been averted?

I also feel a bit shitty about basically kicking her out. She was on phone to a friend and I understand enough of her language to know she asked for his address. As soon as she left I asked her best friend to check on her, explained what had happened. But he said he had also had enough.

The Dominatrix also didn't understand why I called Police because she was "emotional", but then she spoke to another friend about her who said he "fully understoodd me" because he was with her at an afterparty and had to watch the knives for four hours because she was talking seriously about killing someone

How should I have handled it basically?

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
You’re looking to mask your insecurities about getting old by running around with chicken heads- or thots, as is the parlance of the times. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Grow the fuck up.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users