Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Oh y’all thought this was always a humorous story huh? Yeah it’s bad and always has been

• 3Truth!
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm loving how many people are just now learning the more sordid details about this human dumpster fire.
Didnt he take selfies with a few of the street walkers and post them? I know he posted a lot of pictures fucking them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didnt he take selfies with a few of the street walkers and post them? I know he posted a lot of pictures fucking them.
I put him on ignore after a while because I just couldn't tolerate seeing his filth. I know he posted pics of his gutter trash whores (as well as his still quite attractive wife) but I don't think he ever posted himself.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I put him on ignore after a while because I just couldn't tolerate seeing his filth. I know he posted pics of his gutter trash whores (as well as his still quite attractive wife) but I don't think he ever posted himself.
Correct. Though I think some of the whore pics did include his junk.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Don’t listen to these fools Johnny it’s all about the nut

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
iirc he banged one of the street walkers in his house while his kid was in the hospital.
Bruh GIFs | Tenor

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Ever since i contacted the counselor her attitude has changed for the better, my guess is she wanted to see effort on my part, also i began complementing her again, something i avoided doing, since she started the divorce talk, and last night i went in the pool with her, which made her happy
we have the party on the 4th and white water rafting on the 31st ...so hopefully those 2 events will occur without animosity
and in august our 30th anniversary

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
So yeah doing a quick look back on J49s postings, its shocking you forget just how insanely disturbed and degenerate he is. If you want a small recap on the endless depths of depravity that is J49's life, click the spoiler.
Firstly he funded his fucking of hookers by scamming his employer;
craig is the the owner of his company, he bid the job at 156k, but i won the bid with an erection number of 170k, i still gave him the job at 170k, in turn he is giving me back 35% of the 14k difference

on a different case, another erector bid certain work of a larger job at $4000, when that work was eliminated from the scope the customer asked for a credit, which i offered $1,850 back, once they accepted it, the erector offered to split the difference with me, i didn't ask....it was offered

keep in mind that i awarded this erector millions of dollars worth of work over the years, and the same with Craig

and the company i am working out now, the owners actually kick me back cash, when i bring in cash deals for them, so far to the tune of $500, because they know thru conversation that my wife only gives me X per week for spending

J49 thinks or thought he was actually helping these women;
well your comment is half-stupid, i am not the problem, she was doing drugs for 7 years before i met her, she is in a relationship with a crack addict, drug dealer of a boyfriend, her mom is addicted to xanax, her fathers an alcoholic, her sister was on heroin before capri was,
sure not seeing her again would be best, but giving her the MONEY, what do you think she would do with it genius ?
the only hope i have is that she despises hooking so much that she will not fall back into it,
i made it so she only relied on me...so she hasn't had sex with anyone but me since end of may,
i paid for her methadone, so she wouldn't be dopesick and turn to tricking, but also gave her money to party (when we were together) and i limited the amount
i let her know the amount of money available ( she took what i allowed from the envelope)
she knew when it was running low and then pushed herself to enter rehab,
when i was unable to give her money she ended up stealing from her mom, because she didn't want to trick,
watch the videos, she doesn't view me as a trick, that eases her guilt and makes it tolerable
Does she love me ? in a way that you would for someone who has cared for your needs for almost 2 years,
she has had more sex with me than anyone else over the last two years, how could u not develop feelings for that person

J49 would take streetwalkers to buy their drugs, watch them use said drugs and OVERDOSE on said drugs all in his truck. Also J49 understands these streetwalkers are littered with STDs but of course does not care;
yesterday, picked up Capri and went and got her dope, she shot up in the truck on the way to the club, well she OD'd her lips and skin turned gray and i could not detect breathing or pulse
so i rushed her to the closest hospital, where they used narcan, the doctor told me she was very close to dead, a couple of hours later they had to narcan her again, because the dope was so powerful,
now i haven't heard from deena in 2 days and she buys from the same spot, ugh
so i spent 4 hours yesterday in the ER with Capri, while there she reveled she has Hep C
2 night ago around 1130, the wife overheard me on the phone with capri, telling her i love her...
monday evening on the way home from work i hit a deer with my car, put it in the shop on tuesday
wednesday afternoon in philly, i crunched the rear drivers side of a pearl white Denali, i was driving my pickup (*from the kristen era) and was trying to swing around the denali
on a scale of 1 to 10...this week wraps up about a 2

J49 blows his load over and over in the same streetwalker with hep c
so yesterday i picked up capri at 745, by 900 we were at the club having sex, after i came for the sixth time she hops off and all my cum was running down her leg and the condom was no where to be found, so she ran to the bathroom to clean up, comes out and says she can't find the condom, so i had her get on all fours and had to reach up inside until i found it and pulled it out, after that she went with me to my job meeting, we had lunch and then back to the waterfront where we fucked again, dropped her off at the clinic and was back at the office by 230,
gave her $110 since i won't see her again til tuesday, monday is my 24th anniversary and don't think its right to bang a whore on that day

J49 eventually fell in love with this same streetwalker;
okay...i am having a emotional relationship with capri, which is why i stayed with her all afternoon in the ER, any other girl i would have just dropped off and left,
but , it also allows me to be hurt by her actions, which are fueled by her need for drugs
the question is "is she having an emotional relationship with me"
now she claims so, loves me, wants to get a place together, blah, blah
but the reality is her relationship is with heroin
call me a fool...but you don't have sex with someone over 200 times and not develop feelings for them, and i am probably more needy then most emotionally

J49 hates it when this same streetwalker "cheats" on him;
i saw capri today, first we went to the waterfront, while she was enjoying her high, i was reading her journal and came across a page that said "Capri and Richie" I miss him
so i flipped out on her, called her a lying whore and kicked her out of my truck, she started crying and grabbed my cock...one thing lead to another and we ended up at the club fucking...i figured i paid for the date, why not end it with a bang, 2 condoms, 8 ejaculations and a failed attempt to stick it in her ass, dropped her off at home, see ya bitch, go to alabama where richie moved last week....

J49 doesnt care when the same streetwalker's mom calls him and begs him to stop enabling her daughter;
speaking of nutted in whores and there moms....
i was with capri yesterday, and while she was in the middle of shooting for the second time, her mom called me on my cell,
she started off by calling a truce, then asked me to help talk capri into going to a rehab, after a lengthy conversation, i agreed to help her, after hanging up i drove her daughter to a new adult book store, where i fucked her daughter in front of about 10 guys
KuXg5Jh.png

so the message was sent via fb messenger i was sitting with my wife in the kitchen an saw it pop up on her phone, saw it was capris mom, michele ignored it, so for the next 20 minutes i was sweating bullets, thinking how i could grab her phone and delete it without her seeing me, well, needless to say i couldn't pull it off, she eventually read the message and all hell broke loose, she punched me in the face, my jaw still hurts, i halfway confessed, meaning i admitted to the act, but not the depth of the involvement, it was agreed that we would stay together due to finances and private schooling for the boys, but i will sleep in the spare room, but, who knows that could all change

J49 has utterly zero self control
so sunday i had to take my son back to his dorm in philly, on the way back home i rode thru camden, and saw amanda, spun around picked her up and we headed to the waterfront, she is pregnant and has a small baby bump, tits are the biggest i have ever saw on her, so we parked up and jumped in the back, i started by sucking her titties and she was going crazy, she then proceeded to give me a weak ass blow job, some girls just can't suck, ugh, anyway, on went the condom, and she went to reverse cowgirl, pussy still stinks, ugh, then we finished up doggystyle, came about 5 times, spent 50, she gave me her digits, and i dropped her off near broadway, quick 15 minutes of fun
Capri calls me everyday, but pretty much is on lockdown

J49 loves to cuck the men and fuck their women in their children's bed;
went to deena's boyfriends house today to fuck her, we did it in his kids room, she was really passionate and on fire today, then i took her to the city and dropped her off
ignored 3 of capri's phone calls, and didn't hear from amanda
Amod Amod can you please shaw this thread?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Once, I know how many years each one of you has been married, then i can properly assess your critiques and name calling...
all aspects of a marriage can be reduced to a ledger...or any relationship
"my buddy did not invite me fishing, so i will not invite him golfing"
13 years here. You've fucked things up super badly. You're clearly not with her out of love, or at least not the same kind of love she is wanting. And she is not providing you with what you want, although you almost certainly have some sort of psycho-sexual disorder, still even if you address that you've said repeatedly she doesn't do what you need or want. So why are you dragging this out?

• 1EyeRoll

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ever since i contacted the counselor her attitude has changed for the better, my guess is she wanted to see effort on my part, also i began complementing her again, something i avoided doing, since she started the divorce talk, and last night i went in the pool with her, which made her happy
we have the party on the 4th and white water rafting on the 31st ...so hopefully those 2 events will occur without animosity
and in august our 30th anniversary

You went in the pool with her? Is that a big thing? Going for a swim with your wife of 30 years?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
@lurkingdick
the pool is for her, she swims every evening, i am not that big on swimming, maybe 5x a season, so yes to go out an go in the pool is something i would not normally do...

Last edited:

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
chaos chaos ....if we split, we cannot afford to keep the house and pay for an apartment for me, the house is her dream home, close to her parents, with her pool, etc
one son still lives at home, the dogs etc. i would hate to have that taken from her, so cohabitation is a thing, but will get awkward eventually

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So yeah doing a quick look back on J49s postings, its shocking you forget just how insanely disturbed and degenerate he is. If you want a small recap on the endless depths of depravity that is J49's life, click the spoiler.
Firstly he funded his fucking of hookers by scamming his employer;

J49 thinks or thought he was actually helping these women;

J49 would take streetwalkers to buy their drugs, watch them use said drugs and OVERDOSE on said drugs all in his truck. Also J49 understands these streetwalkers are littered with STDs but of course does not care;

J49 blows his load over and over in the same streetwalker with hep c

J49 eventually fell in love with this same streetwalker;

J49 hates it when this same streetwalker "cheats" on him;

J49 doesnt care when the same streetwalker's mom calls him and begs him to stop enabling her daughter;

J49 has utterly zero self control

J49 loves to cuck the men and fuck their women in their children's bed;
Amod Amod can you please shaw this thread?

O shit. This brings back memories.

Wow. Just wow.

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
chaos chaos ....if we split, we cannot afford to keep the house and pay for an apartment for me, the house is her dream home, close to her parents, with her pool, etc
one son still lives at home, the dogs etc. i would hate to have that taken from her, so cohabitation is a thing, but will get awkward eventually
What happened? I thought both of you where super successful making six figures each?

Also did you really blow all your construction kickbacks on hookers?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Do you think she will be better off 10 years from now? A house isn't everything, if a new partner is something she wants it will get harder and harder with each passing year for her to find someone. I get it, it's a rough decision. But the real talk is that you have fucked up your marriage over the course of decades and don't really seem like you're going to change your behavior or even accept the impact it has had. I'm not here to pass judgement on you or her, live your life, damn the man. But it seems like you're in this trap where you think you staying is the thing making everyone happier and it's only making everyone's life worse.