Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Part two - The NOW.

So, picking up where I left off. He met a girl online who lives just over 2 hours away (lets just call her Jade). Every time I see him he's gushing about her, he's driving up to her every weekend and is like "This girl is a bombshell, and a total freak. She's asking me to tie her up and jerk off on her, do anything I can imagine really, plus she's fucking and sucking every chance she gets, I can't believe how amazing this is". So cool, good for you man, she sounds like fun, but I would be super hesitant to get your hopes up for more than a good time. If she's a fuck machine smoke show and she's single? She's probably crazy right? He's adamant she's a huge nerd and just his dream girl. I ask what she does and... well she's between jobs and doesn't really know what she wants to do. Ok.. so where is she living? She lives in a house with a few of her close friends. Ok... so that's why he has to go see her, she has no money or car. These are all red flags dude.

He handwaves it all away.

A couple months later he announces she's coming to live with him and he's very excited. I should say that during those months, every single time I saw him he was showing everyone pictures of her naked and shit, and yeah, her head was always blacked out but she did have a crazy nice body, so it was easy to see why he was trying extra hard to believe this was his destiny and he had hit the jackpot. After she moved down, my wife and I invited Jay and Jade over for dinner and a hangout to meet her. So, when they show up we are met with this - A SUPER young looking chick, who is maybe 5 foot tall with a banging body, wearing tiny little cut off jeans and a mesh shirt with nothing underneath, just "THESE ARE MY TITS" in your face. Then you look up at her face and... ouch. Just the most clear cut case of Butter Face I'd ever seen. Super weird to be both turned on and off by this girl at the same time haha, but yeah, it was kind of a shock. Plus the whole "Hi, hope its cool I'm half naked, I've heard so much about you guys and we're going to be BEST FRIENDS!" kind of attitude she had.

And honestly, we did like her, she was funny and had a quick wit, and seemed pretty smart (we played a couple of card games that night and she was killing it). I did ask if she was old enough for a drink to kind of bring up her age in a jokey way. He was 37, and she was 22, so a 15 year age gap. But yeah, overall, she was definitely a wacky weird girl, but she was fun and we were like "Well, good for them I guess" but didn't really expect much long term.

So, that was pretty close to 5 years ago, and our entire perspective has shifted greatly in that time. I could type up a ton of pages on the huge shitstorms, but let me try and bullet point stuff.

- She has never had a job the entire time they have been together.
- Money keeps being an issue, and they have now done 4 different GoFundMe's to raise money for themselves (or in one case their dog)
- His Ex-wife and Jade do not get along, at one point they got in a big fight because Jade was literally just wearing all the now 13-14 year old girls clothes because they are the same build (which is creepy as fuck to me personally when I see them together)
- I ended up having to block her on Facebook because she just post 30-50 things a day about how shitty men are, how shitty the gov is, etc etc. Just whatever the ultra liberal talking point is that day. Even shit I totally agree with her on.. I couldn't stand getting the constant notifications about.
- She started an OnlyFans and similar things on multiple other sites, just whoring for whatever money she can get.
- She escalated it to selling her used underwear online.
- She proudly talks about all of this at every single event I see her at, often in front of the kid.
- They have adopted like 7 dogs.. big fucking giant Irish Wolfhound dogs that are 100% out of control and untrained, just destroying everything.
- She began talking about all of her phantom illnesses and stuff years ago, and how she can't do anything because she doesn't have enough Spoons (if you don't know what that means google it), so there is always an excuse for her to not pitch in or do anything she doesn't want to.
-They moved her disabled mother and mentally handicapped sister into their garage last December, as they needed a place to stay and Jay and Jade need income from wherever they can get it (he actually has a really good job... but they are brain dead when it comes to managing money at all)
-They did get married 2 years ago... and just had their first daughter as well.
- I also just found out they refinanced their house to try and pay off some of the debt they have accrued.

And man, this whole thing has been like a slow motion train derailment over the last few years, but last night one of my friends sent me some photos. Jay and Jade had shown up at a get together with... Jade in a wheelchair AND a very butch lesbian woman. Apparently, Jades made up illness has progressed to Jay having to wheelchair her around most of the time because walking is just too tiring. On top of that, apparently they put out ads saying they were looking for someone to move in with them and clean the house/do chores in exchange for free rent. Jays is the only one working, but their house is constantly a disaster because no one does anything. So they effectively hired this woman be their maid in exchange for free rent. Well, in less than a month this butch girl and Jade have discovered they are attracted to each other, and so they talked with Jay and he's allowing it.

So yes. This dude now lives in a pig sty, with 7 dogs, his disabled mother in law, his wifes mentally handicapped sister, his physically disabled and extremely feminist/liberal wife, and her new butch girlfriend. His own daughter is like 14-15 and SUPER weird now (no surprise), and he has a new baby.

Dude is just fucked, he did it to himself, but Jesus, this is one of those situations where if he killed himself I would be like "Yup, I get it."

But yeah, I saw those wheelchair pictures and went... fuck his life, and wanted to anonymously rant about how fucking stupid people are.

Hope you enjoyed.

god i'd love to see that wheelchair picture to just paint the picture - maybe blur their faces?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Part two - The NOW.

So, picking up where I left off. He met a girl online who lives just over 2 hours away (lets just call her Jade). Every time I see him he's gushing about her, he's driving up to her every weekend and is like "This girl is a bombshell, and a total freak. She's asking me to tie her up and jerk off on her, do anything I can imagine really, plus she's fucking and sucking every chance she gets, I can't believe how amazing this is". So cool, good for you man, she sounds like fun, but I would be super hesitant to get your hopes up for more than a good time. If she's a fuck machine smoke show and she's single? She's probably crazy right? He's adamant she's a huge nerd and just his dream girl. I ask what she does and... well she's between jobs and doesn't really know what she wants to do. Ok.. so where is she living? She lives in a house with a few of her close friends. Ok... so that's why he has to go see her, she has no money or car. These are all red flags dude.

A couple months later he announces she's coming to live with him and he's very excited. I should say that during those months, every single time I saw him he was showing everyone pictures of her naked and shit, and yeah, her head was always blacked out but she did have a crazy nice body, so it was easy to see why he was trying extra hard to believe this was his destiny and he had hit the jackpot. After she moved down, my wife and I invited Jay and Jade over for dinner and a hangout to meet her. So, when they show up we are met with this - A SUPER young looking chick, who is maybe 5 foot tall with a banging body, wearing tiny little cut off jeans and a mesh shirt with nothing underneath, just "THESE ARE MY TITS" in your face. Then you look up at her face and... ouch. Just the most clear cut case of Butter Face I'd ever seen. Super weird to be both turned on and off by this girl at the same time haha, but yeah, it was kind of a shock. Plus the whole "Hi, hope its cool I'm half naked, I've heard so much about you guys and we're going to be BEST FRIENDS!" kind of attitude she had.

And honestly, we did like her, she was funny and had a quick wit, and seemed pretty smart (we played a couple of card games that night and she was killing it). I did ask if she was old enough for a drink to kind of bring up her age in a jokey way. He was 37, and she was 22, so a 15 year age gap. But yeah, overall, she was definitely a wacky weird girl, but she was fun and we were like "Well, good for them I guess" but didn't really expect much long term.

So, that was pretty close to 5 years ago, and our entire perspective has shifted greatly in that time. I could type up a ton of pages on the huge shitstorms, but let me try and bullet point stuff.

- Money keeps being an issue, and they have now done 4 different GoFundMe's to raise money for themselves (or in one case their dog)
- His Ex-wife and Jade do not get along, at one point they got in a big fight because Jade was literally just wearing all the now 13-14 year old girls clothes because they are the same build (which is creepy as fuck to me personally when I see them together)
- I ended up having to block her on Facebook because she just post 30-50 things a day about how shitty men are, how shitty the gov is, etc etc. Just whatever the ultra liberal talking point is that day. Even shit I totally agree with her on.. I couldn't stand getting the constant notifications about.
- She started an OnlyFans and similar things on multiple other sites, just whoring for whatever money she can get.
- She proudly talks about all of this at every single event I see her at, often in front of the kid.
- They have adopted like 7 dogs.. big fucking giant Irish Wolfhound dogs that are 100% out of control and untrained, just destroying everything.
- She began talking about all of her phantom illnesses and stuff years ago, and how she can't do anything because she doesn't have enough Spoons (if you don't know what that means google it), so there is always an excuse for her to not pitch in or do anything she doesn't want to.
-They moved her disabled mother and mentally handicapped sister into their garage last December, as they needed a place to stay and Jay and Jade need income from wherever they can get it (he actually has a really good job... but they are brain dead when it comes to managing money at all)
- I also just found out they refinanced their house to try and pay off some of the debt they have accrued.

And man, this whole thing has been like a slow motion train derailment over the last few years, but last night one of my friends sent me some photos. Jay and Jade had shown up at a get together with... Jade in a wheelchair AND a very butch lesbian woman. Apparently, Jades made up illness has progressed to Jay having to wheelchair her around most of the time because walking is just too tiring. On top of that, apparently they put out ads saying they were looking for someone to move in with them and clean the house/do chores in exchange for free rent. Jays is the only one working, but their house is constantly a disaster because no one does anything. So they effectively hired this woman be their maid in exchange for free rent. Well, in less than a month this butch girl and Jade have discovered they are attracted to each other, and so they talked with Jay and he's allowing it.

So yes. This dude now lives in a pig sty, with 7 dogs, his disabled mother in law, his wifes mentally handicapped sister, his physically disabled and extremely feminist/liberal wife, and her new butch girlfriend. His own daughter is like 14-15 and SUPER weird now (no surprise), and he has a new baby.

Dude is just fucked, he did it to himself, but Jesus, this is one of those situations where if he killed himself I would be like "Yup, I get it."

But yeah, I saw those wheelchair pictures and went... fuck his life, and wanted to anonymously rant about how fucking stupid people are.

Hope you enjoyed.
I can not jerk off to this. There are too many retards involved.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I can not jerk off to this. There are too many retards involved.
1658202009916.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes you just want to fuck for 5 minutes and go to sleep, if every encounter is a 2 hour session with gear and cleanup and stuff.. it gets old.

I feel the pain. That's what my wife keeps saying, but I'm like "Nooooo, I was a nerd for a very long time, I have a lot of missed fucking to make up for"

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Part two - The NOW.

Hope you enjoyed.

Kinda makes me happier about my ex, could have been worse, a lot worse apparently.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Onoes Onoes You are a fucking weirdness magnet. Great stuff, but Jesus Christ you need to start hanging around less weird people.

• 1Worf

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Its just an issue with being involved in group activities that attract weirdos and social outcasts. My wife and I enjoy going to SCA events (basically Ren fairs) and you end up making friends with the local people who go on all these group camping trips. Well, 70-80% of them are regular people, just geeks and stuff, lots of shared interests and easy to hang out with. Then you have the other 20-30% that basically don't function in normal society. So now you have like 4-6 of these events a year where you interact and sometimes the weirdos see you interacting with them as "Wow, this guy really likes me, finally a true friend!" lol

So yeah, on numerous occasions I've ended up with some random guy or girl literally following me around awkwardly because they think we really hit it off. There was one guy I only met like 3 or 4 times, and every time we interacted it was just me trying to separate and going "Cool man cool, yeah, we'll catch up later.. I really need to go do a thing, but yeah, I'm sure I'll run into you later, take care!". This guy found me on Facebook and sent me an invite, which I ignored. A few months later he sends me a message to let me know he had a son and named him after me because I was someone he really looked up to..... meanwhile I was looking at his facebook trying to figure out who this dude even was. I just ignored the message and Facebook requests and the next time I saw the dude I just played dumb and went "Ohh sorry man, I never check that stuff, I pretty much just have it for family. Anyway, congrats on the kid, I have to be somewhere, later!"

Another guy that everyone secretly called "People Eater" would hunt me down at every event. All of his teeth were black and rotten and he was highhhhly autistic. His actual name was something like "Dunlim" or something, European maybe, beats me. He wandered into our camp one night lost, and I was like "I'll help the guy find his group" and me and another guy walked the dude around for like 2 hours until we found the people he was camping with. He came back to our camp the next day and just followed me around like a lost dog... and the dude is like 10-20 years older than me, but like I said, not a normal human at all. I went to an event a couple of months ago and someone told me that his family had moved to Texas and he was super bummed out about it because their last event was back in Feb or something and I wasn't able to go to that one. Apparently he just spent the whole event looking for me and being upset I wasn't there >_<

But yeah, I'm very aware that my circle of friends comes with a few super fucking weirdos as well, and sometimes seemingly normal people who turn out to be weirdos as well. I'm sure if I was a jerk and told them to fuck off I wouldn't have to deal with it, but meh, it's not really a big deal to me generally, and if it makes these weirdos lives better, who cares.

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
SCA people are the most degenerate of degens. No wonder you attract fucking aspies.

You must have some alternate definition of degen. Politicians are the most degenerate of the degens. Followed by the regular pedophiles and animal fuckers. SCA people are more like smellier nerds (because they go outside).

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, our camp is like 35ish people, but it's something like 14 couples, a few people's kids, and then random 3 or 4 single people. We sit around a fire drinking and telling stories for the most part. Pretty rare we have any degen stuff going on. Hell, my wife and I do a yearly cooking competition and probably our closest friends do a knitting and jewelry making thing. Not real extreme degen behavior lol.

I get what you are saying, it definitely exists... Example- one year we had like a dozen students from NAU ask to camp with us, we said sure and on the first night they start talking about furries and.. turns out they are all members of some college furry club and were looking to fit in. No one brought costumes or anything (that we saw anyway) and we were all like "yeah, this isn't really the place for that..." Followed by lots of eye rolling and jokes about it.

So yeah, I'm sure there are whole groups of degens, but that probably exists in most mass group activities. If you go looking for it, you can probably find it, but our thing is a pretty family friendly group.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So, a change of pace maybe...but some positive updates/news for this thread. Warning, I will probably ramble a bit.

So if anyone remembers waaaaay back to this thread's inception, I went through my first divorce. At the time, I had a 5-year-old boy and a 2-year-old daughter by the time it was finalized (which took a year).

For the next 14 years, I did everything I could to foster a good relationship with my kids. I would call them a few times a week until Facetime became a thing and then I would do that/ I would travel almost 4 hours' distance and see them and have them stay with me a weekend a month. Sometimes I would drive the entire 8-hour round trip twice in a 3 days span, just to be able to bond with them. I would sometimes go stay up where they lived for weekends, sometimes just going up for the day, taking them out to dinner, or a round of bowling or putt-putt and then drive back. Finally, after doing this my ex-father in law became to respect me so much and my effort, he pitched in and met me halfway with them anytime I wanted them. He is a hell of a guy and I can't express the gratitude I have for him to this day because of it.

Well, this last February my oldest son (19 now) asked if he and his GF could move in with me. I said yes under conditions. He would need to go to college or trade school, they would both need to be working, and they would need to pay the electric bill (I work in social services for a non-profit, I'm not cash heavy lol). They agreed and it has went really well. It was a very toxic environment for him at his mother's, he hated his stepdad as well. On top of all that, no one ever cooked or cleaned, and come to find out if he ever wanted to eat he would need to get Mcdonald's or something. A lot of other things were bad for him there and he wanted to be in an environment that was a safe place where he could learn how to be an adult, a direction he lacked at his mother's.

6 months later he is extremely happy, He's learned how to budget money, do minor car repairs, some minor cooking skills, and at his first full-time job he has been promoted to assistant manager in only 5 months' time (he also loves his job). He is enrolled at community college later this fall. While here he has also been seeing a therapist and became really resentful towards his mother because all growing up he was told things were "different" at my place only because he was visiting and after he would go back we went back to "normal" like how it was at his mother's. After being here a few months he realized that was a lie and was really angry about it.

Well now my 16-year-old daughter is visiting she has told her mother she wants to live here as well, and after much back and forth the last week, she has finally agreed. I will begin the enrollment process for her to go to the school down the street from me and her mother is bringing her stuff at the end of the month (two states away from where I live). My daughter cried because she was so relieved at not having to go back and says she feels safe and loves it here.

Reflecting back on the last 14 years, I was told by a few close friends that someday my kids would see the truth. See how hard I tried and how hard I worked to maintain my relationship with them. I never believed it honestly, but strove to be the best father I could be. Even though they lived with their mother, they've both told me all their favorite childhood memories were with me, which I'm so happy to hear as that's what I wanted...to build memories with them even though we were apart so much, and I missed so much. Memories they could have and think back on after I am gone and in the ground.

It stinks it took as long as it did...but I'm so happy right now. I never in a million years thought I would be living this life I am now, with them sleeping under the same roof with me for the foreseeable future.

For any fathers reading this, who are going through, or went through a bad divorce and didn't get custody, know that it can get better. It's a lot of work, a lot of heartaches, and a lot of tears...but damn it, it'll all be worth it in the end. It can all change in an instant. Last Thanksgiving my son came to visit and come February he moved in with me. Yesterday my daughter was just visiting for the month, and this afternoon, she's living with me permanently. I hope that anyone who is reading this and struggling with child custody is given some hope because if this can happen for me, it can happen for you. Keep working, never give up, never talk bad about their mother and just worry about the time you get with your kids and make the most of it. Before you know it, you could be the happiest man on Earth, just like I am this moment as I type this.

Last edited:
  • 38Like
  • 7Solidarity
Reactions: 44 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, a change of pace maybe...but some positive updates/news for this thread. Warning, I will probably ramble a bit.

So if anyone remembers waaaaay back to this thread's inception, I went through my first divorce. At the time, I had a 5-year-old boy and a 2-year-old daughter by the time it was finalized (which took a year).

For the next 14 years, I did everything I could to foster a good relationship with my kids. I would call them a few times a week until Facetime became a thing and then I would do that/ I would travel almost 4 hours' distance and see them and have them stay with me a weekend a month. Sometimes I would drive the entire 8-hour round trip twice in a 3 days span, just to be able to bond with them. I would sometimes go stay up where they lived for weekends, sometimes just going up for the day, taking them out to dinner, or a round of bowling or putt-putt and then drive back. Finally, after doing this my ex-father in law became to respect me so much and my effort, he pitched in and met me halfway with them anytime I wanted them. He is a hell of a guy and I can't express the gratitude I have for him to this day because of it.

Well, this last February my oldest son (19 now) asked if he and his GF could move in with me. I said yes under conditions. He would need to go to college or trade school, they would both need to be working, and they would need to pay the electric bill (I work in social services for a non-profit, I'm not cash heavy lol). They agreed and it has went really well. It was a very toxic environment for him at his mother's, he hated his stepdad as well. On top of all that, no one ever cooked or cleaned, and come to find out if he ever wanted to eat he would need to get Mcdonald's or something. A lot of other things were bad for him there and he wanted to be in an environment that was a safe place where he could learn how to be an adult, a direction he lacked at his mother's.

6 months later he is extremely happy, He's learned how to budget money, do minor car repairs, some minor cooking skills, and at his first full-time job he has been promoted to assistant manager in only 5 months' time (he also loves his job). He is enrolled at community college later this fall. While here he has also been seeing a therapist and became really resentful towards his mother because all growing up he was told things were "different" at my place only because he was visiting and after he would go back we went back to "normal" like how it was at his mother's. After being here a few months he realized that was a lie and was really angry about it.

Well now my 16-year-old daughter is visiting she has told her mother she wants to live here as well, and after much back and forth the last week, she has finally agreed. I will begin the enrollment process for her to go to the school down the street from me and her mother is bringing her stuff at the end of the month (two states away from where I live). My daughter cried because she was so relieved at not having to go back and says she feels safe and loves it here.

Reflecting back on the last 14 years, I was told by a few close friends that someday my kids would see the truth. See how hard I tried and how hard I worked to maintain my relationship with them. I never believed it honestly, but strove to be the best father I could be. Even though they lived with their mother, they've both told me all their favorite childhood memories were with me, which I'm so happy to hear as that's what I wanted...to build memories with them even though we were apart so much, and I missed so much. Memories they could have and think back on after I am gone and in the ground.

It stinks it took as long as it did...but I'm so happy right now. I never in a million years thought I would be living this life I am now, with them sleeping under the same roof with me for the foreseeable future.

For any fathers reading this, who are going through, or went through a bad divorce and didn't get custody, know that it can get better. It's a lot of work, a lot of heartaches, and a lot of tears...but damn it, it'll all be worth it in the end. It can all change in an instant. Last Thanksgiving my son came to visit and come February he moved in with me. Yesterday my daughter was just visiting for the month, and this afternoon, she's living with me permanently. I hope that anyone who is reading this and struggling with child custody is given some hope because if this can happen for me, it can happen for you. Keep working, never give up, never talk bad about their mother and just worry about the time you get with your kids and make the most of it. Before you know it, you could be the happiest man on Earth, just like I am this moment as I type this.
Jesus Christ that's so sweet and happy I can't even muster up a snarky comment. Glad things finally came up Milhouse.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ that's so sweet and happy I can't even muster up a snarky comment. Glad things finally came up Milhouse.

i got ya boo.

I can't believe we give onoes so much shit when tarrant went through multiple divorces right here in this very thread. Does he hold the thread record?

• 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
i got ya boo.

I can't believe we give onoes so much shit when tarrant went through multiple divorces right here in this very thread. Does he hold the thread record?

Giving Tarrant shit is soooo 2019. 2 seems like a low total for any sort of record, but maybe!

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Doge money makes the world go round. You should go post in reddit doge thread, feel good story of the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users