Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I googled it, she was born a he. At this point you would think X-Men fans would be petitioning for them to stop making movies because the majority of them have been not good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I googled it, she was born a he. At this point you would think X-Men fans would be petitioning for them to stop making movies because the majority of them have been not good.
These are not X-men fans though, we have all moved in these are idiots who want to ruin everything but like you said jokes on them xmen is already ruined.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean someone has to find this person as attractive has halle berry right? In seriousness, Xmen movies were more bad than good in general, but at least had some bright spots. Hopefully getting some MCU treatment will help, but honestly the MCU itself seems to be going in a direction I'm not likely to enjoy so there's that. It's a damn shame too, the Claremont/Byrne era of XMen was what got me balls deep into comics as a kid.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean someone has to find this person as attractive has halle berry right? In seriousness, Xmen movies were more bad than good in general, but at least had some bright spots. Hopefully getting some MCU treatment will help, but honestly the MCU itself seems to be going in a direction I'm not likely to enjoy so there's that. It's a damn shame too, the Claremont/Byrne era of XMen was what got me balls deep into comics as a kid.

I mean I don't want to see the Phoenix saga for the third time either. It really depends on how mutants are gonna show up in MCU. Since there's no deep background on them it's harder to do the big X-Men storylines. The one that would be great to see would be Avengers vs X-Men maybe Secret Wars. The Scarlet Witcg could be used in some spin on House of M as well. I assume it's gonna be linked to The Snap and the Mulitverse though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Marvel Cinematic Universe does NOT hire soy queers. They aren't DC. They make great movies and cash checks. Some shitty actors make things less tolerable (Bree Larson), but the Marvel Universe is tits for all the right reasons.
The last Avengers movie opened with Captain America consoling some faggot who lost his husband.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Dunno what the problem is here, I've been assured that only 'acting ability' matters, and only a bigot would insist on casting someone that looks the part.

Are you a bigot sir? No? Ok well tranny storm it is then!

At least they didn't cast him as rogue or jean yet. Be grateful.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, I think you guys are missing out on what could be some top-tier hilarity. Imagine they cast that tranny as Storm, and then introduce her/him/it in Black Panther 2 and make T'Challa marry that freak. Just imagine the mental gymnastics that will happen when real black people are outraged (because they hate gays) but the white "allies" think it is stunning and brave.

I might pay just to watch that audience.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
giphy.gif
AnimatedUnripeBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
guess which jogger suddenly realizes he's a jogger and wants to cash in on BLM

they're gonna cancel him for saying MCU has all white crews, except black panther that had all black crews

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
maybe JUST MAYBE they actually are using the best of the best and black people really aren't that good at making movies? PS - Black Panther sucked balls.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
maybe JUST MAYBE they actually are using the best of the best and black people really aren't that good at making movies? PS - Black Panther sucked balls.

Black Panther had some of the shittiest CGI I've seen in a long time. The entire final fight scene underground was fucking trash.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Meh, Black Panther wasn't bad... it was just silly and took itself too seriously, like Batman V Superman only nowhere near as bad. It's not good, in my opinion, but if my kids put it on while I was in the room I wouldn't tell them to shut it off or feel compelled to vacate the room. The Last Jedi, Pixels, or Captain Marvel I would.

• 2Like