Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Daisy still looks smoking hot to me. The things I'd do to her. For a good 3 minutes, at least.

The new chick with Coulson looks pretty cute too.

YoYo looks kinda haggard this season. If this were real life, it would be understandable, what with losing her hands and all the other shit, but in TV-world she looks pretty rough. I'd still hit it, but she's dropping down the list.

I like how we're including some redshirts now! I wonder how many more will die in the next few episodes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i haven't watched yet, but something is wrong w/ her face from the red carpet, she looks "kardashiany" now

i would say it's weight loss, but she's half asian, so she should look better, not... off

like she got a jay leno chin implant, to make her face longer and less asian.

compared to a year ago (same ish side shot)
chin/cheek implants? nose life? her nose looks turnt a bit

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wife and I watched the first episode of this season and we were struggling to find a reason to want to keep watching by around 5 minutes in....

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
That just looks like a combination of weight loss and makup, she's always had a big chin but fatty cheeks. Would be pretty sad if she had any work done at that age and still looking fine.

As for the show, I felt kinda felt lost too now that's it's going on it's own timeline/multiverse whatever the fuck now, mind you I forgot what happened at the end of the previous season so that doesn't help I guess. Guess it's going to ignore the infinity events.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
The end of last season they made reference to something happening in NY, so they sort of vaguely had IW events. Just surprised they didn't reference the snap at all

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why is she not wearing her quake gloves? weren't her powers destroying her hand bones? how can she now just go "i'm unarmed!!!"

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
why is she not wearing her quake gloves? weren't her powers destroying her hand bones? how can she now just go "i'm unarmed!!!"

I think it's just them going along with her fully controlling her powers now.

Cybsled

No, they got a double renewal, so they are down for at least one more. My guess is they see how this season does, and announce final season if ratings don’t wow.

They’ll probably also end up confirming they are an alternate universe to the MCU to explain why no Thanos (who they name dropped last season, but didn’t follow through with)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No, they got a double renewal, so they are down for at least one more. My guess is they see how this season does, and announce final season if ratings don’t wow.

They’ll probably also end up confirming they are an alternate universe to the MCU to explain why no Thanos (who they name dropped last season, but didn’t follow through with)

I don't think they ever name dropped Thanos. They just mentioned something happened in New York.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't think they ever name dropped Thanos. They just mentioned something happened in New York.

A TV in a bar had a picture of the big "hoop ship" in NYC IIRC. If they really want a "regular folks in the MCU" series which occasional super hero tie ins, they need to hire the people who wrote "Powerless" and do a TV series of Damage Control.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A TV in a bar had a picture of the big "hoop ship" in NYC IIRC. If they really want a "regular folks in the MCU" series which occasional super hero tie ins, they need to hire the people who wrote "Powerless" and do a TV series of Damage Control.

There was a Damage Control show being planned but I think it got shelved.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah I think it was a victim of the Perlmuter / Feige feud. Its sad because it really wouldn't take much effort to have had the Netflix / Hulu / ABC series all true active parts of the MCU but it couldnt' be allowed to happen because they hate each other.

Cybsled

It happened in the episode last season where they end up on the Confederacy ship and the alien onboard shows them a giant ship on a view screen and says Thanos is coming.

tarb

Trakanon Raider
It happened in the episode last season where they end up on the Confederacy ship and the alien onboard shows them a giant ship on a view screen and says Thanos is coming.
General Talbot named dropped Thanos also after he went crazy and OP.
This season has definitely had the steam taken out of the show for me fully going not connected tot he MCU anymore, like others have said specifically after Thanos name dropping and the other references at the end of last season. Daisy does indeed look different but still smoking.