Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Delly

Trakanon Raider
100%, 84% of the achievements and I've got a few of the harder ones lined up just need to finish em. 25 hours of play. A+ game and I'll definitely be doing the season pass.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So I only played for like 30 minutes last night, but at one point a nearby captain got a skull over his head and hunted me down, leading to a couple more captains joining the fight. Was I just too close to him or is that skull something special?

Edit: My steam is InsanitysMuse
Avenged you several times now. Some Asomething Ranger Killer orc and a guy with a big sword?

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"The Brain Damaged" has to have been my favorite so far. He just made unintelligible noises at me the entire fight. I haven't seen a singing or poetry inclined Captain yet.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I have a warchief which can only be damaged by ranged and explosions. Wasn't able to bring him down with the ranged focus ability, so I'm pretty much screwed because there's nothing else that can hurt him.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I have a warchief which can only be damaged by ranged and explosions. Wasn't able to bring him down with the ranged focus ability, so I'm pretty much screwed because there's nothing else that can hurt him.
Gotta pull him to a camp fire and shoot the campfire with your bow. (with the fire dmg explosion talent unlocked)

bytes

Molten Core Raider
It doesn't say instant-kill so I'm not sure it'll be enough; really hate this sucker. Don't you get the branding ability until you reach the second map? I thought the whole commanding orcs would have been a bigger part of it all, I don't see any reason why someone should care about the power struggles when you can't really do anything with it.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
After decapitating a couple of captains, I'm not having any luck getting rid of these fuckers for good. I don't know if you have to hit a certain button during the combat finisher move or what, but I'm tired of fighting the same dudes 3 or 4 times.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So I made a really rreally ugly captain. Ended up all scarred with a bag on his head, and his description said he could no longer chew his food without the scars on his face hurting.
I avenged lelix and vitality for some fat ass XP tho!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Added a bunch of you guys for revenge killings. Couldn't keep out of the party any longer.

Chysamere if you want to add me.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I met an orc today who I do not think I could kill with anything other then a grag had it not been for his one vulnerability. His skills were Combat Master (normal attacks don't hurt him), Invulnerability to ranged, A couple of Hate tags, Beast Slayer, Counter immune, poisoner, rapid regeneration, terror immune and he was a berserker by default.

He was weak to stealth and explosions. The explosions thing was worthless since he regend before I could drag him from one explosion to the next so if it had not been for the stealth vulnerability I don't know what I would have done. Brand an army and go at him?

I wanted to dominate him so bad I died nearly 20 times to him. Couldn't get him into the green so I could do it though.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I met an orc today who I do not think I could kill with anything other then a grag had it not been for his one vulnerability. His skills were Combat Master (normal attacks don't hurt him), Invulnerability to ranged, A couple of Hate tags, Beast Slayer, Counter immune, poisoner, rapid regeneration, terror immune and he was a berserker by default.

He was weak to stealth and explosions. The explosions thing was worthless since he regend before I could drag him from one explosion to the next so if it had not been for the stealth vulnerability I don't know what I would have done. Brand an army and go at him?

I wanted to dominate him so bad I died nearly 20 times to him. Couldn't get him into the green so I could do it though.
I think I avenged you on this one. One shotted his ass out of stealth while he was shooting the shit with his pals in front of the fire. Good times.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Gotta pull him to a camp fire and shoot the campfire with your bow. (with the fire dmg explosion talent unlocked)
What I do for fire mobs is engage, build up a combo and use the fire arrow at point blank. Sets them on fire and send them running, you can then grab them and interrogate/kill.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I have a dagger rune which will restore focus on a head explosion kill; I believe that is what's happening when you stun a target first and then go to town on it with the sword. Now, will the rune on the dagger restore focus for my weapons, even though the head explosion comes from the sword?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Focus is exclusively the "slowdown time" thing for the bow - so yes, it will apply to other things - that's the only way it operates.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just cant get into this game, it just feels like aoe grinding to me.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Tamed 11 of the oversized dogs inside a Stronghold.

Screams everywhere.

EOrdzmp.jpg