Minecraft

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I have been playing the Skyforge 4 mod with my son the last 2 weeks, and I absolutely LOVE it. It took me forever to get a LAN server set up so we could play together, and hilariously once I did my kid got bored with the grind in a couple of hours and went and did his own thing in creative.

Anyway, it is awesome. 207 or so mods all rolled into starting on a dirt tree on a single square of dirt. And eventually you have jetpacks and portal guns.

Unless you are me and after a week I am just done the first stages of resource advancement to diamond.

My new gaming obsession!

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
This should be ready by the time I'm ready to get a RTX Card (1080 right now).

Its cool and all but the thing that has given minecraft its popularity and longevity is the ability to mod the everliving crap out of it and completely change the game experience from on pack to the next.
This will most likely be only available on the win 10 edition(for the foreseeable future) so it will be popular for a while but if they dont do implement same level of modding in the Win10 version I reckon it will only be a quick fad.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only play on Windows 10 (so I can play with friends on Xbox/Switch) so I don't have access to the plethora of mods the java version gets.

If any of you bros play Windows 10 as well, I have a realm that I pay $7/month for and I am the only one on it. The more the merrier.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
I only play on Windows 10 (so I can play with friends on Xbox/Switch) so I don't have access to the plethora of mods the java version gets.

If any of you bros play Windows 10 as well, I have a realm that I pay $7/month for and I am the only one on it. The more the merrier.
I attempted to play the windows version once and realized that it was registered under a MS account i used for xbox360 but i registered the win 10 under my different email account. The amount of fuckery i had to go through to make it playable was a gigantic pain in the ass as apparently you could not merge accounts so i just gave up on that.
Beside that Java version is just better when it comes to replayability.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Its cool and all but the thing that has given minecraft its popularity and longevity is the ability to mode the everliving crap out of it and completely change the game experience from on pack to the next.
This will most likely be only available on the win 10 edition(for the foreseeable future) so it will be popular for a while but if they dont do implement same level of modding in the Win10 version I reckon it will only be a quick fad.
Well thanks a lot for shitting on my dreams! I've got a 2080 that I've assumed would MMGA (Make Minecraft Great Again) for months now.

• 1Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Its cool and all but the thing that has given minecraft its popularity and longevity is the ability to mod the everliving crap out of it and completely change the game experience from on pack to the next.

You don't need Win10 for RTX extensions, people have been doing it on Java edition a few months after the first cards came out.. They've been working on it but actual mod support is a toss up right now, MC render engine is a mess with mods, cause every single mod uses a different rendering style for there blocks/items..

I played with the Win10 version for awhile .. Vanilla doesn't interest me at all.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
GregTech what little time I have had free lately, it has just been running in the background right now collecting me power and resources for free.

2019-12-03_22.12.37.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking to get some games for my niece. Can anyone comment on the ps4 version of this?

It works, and is the only platform that isn't the bedrock version.

I bought the PS4 version back in 2014 "just to kill a week before Destiny launches". I think I played until 4AM that night with a friend lol.

It mostly plays like the other console versions, just can only play with other PS4 players.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It works, and is the only platform that isn't the bedrock version.

I bought the PS4 version back in 2014 "just to kill a week before Destiny launches". I think I played until 4AM that night with a friend lol.

It mostly plays like the other console versions, just can only play with other PS4 players.

I know she has friends that plays it, so maybe the bedrock version will be needed. Thanks

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I know she has friends that plays it, so maybe the bedrock version will be needed. Thanks

ask before buying..

bedrock is not compatible with java version, I know several people who have gotten burned by it...

• 1Like

Caliane

"we are going to make starwars r -rated like war movies"
>Make a bunch of ironic unfunny trash.

God I fucking hate hipsters.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bedrock version on PS4 is a mess.

I'm stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account" for 20 minutes.