Most underrated and overrated movies ever

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Didn't Murry block Ghostbusters 3 because he didn't want to work with Ramis and we ended up with the abortion that shall no be mentioned?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah there were plans to do GB3 for years. The video game essentially was GB3 and even with the voice recordings being done separately, Murray was a huge pain in the ass over working in anything involving Ramis again and a bunch of special accommodations had to be made to get that game's voice acting done.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who doesnt love Anne Hathaway.
tumblr_mqeuqxrjqv1qjqxmoo1_400.gif

Indeed

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Didn't really love her in Interstellar. Although most of that probably isn't her fault, just all the bs love angle shit.

What did you find bs about the love angle? What do you think she was saying when she said the “love transcends” monologue, and what do you think it mean to the story?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What did you find bs about the love angle? What do you think she was saying when she said the “love transcends” monologue, and what do you think it mean to the story?

shit man, go watch a video for all that. It came off as over the top going for the emotional string pulling. We got more than enough of that with Cooper. Have you read the original script for it? That would have been a much better movie imo.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i bet nobody has listed this one.
this was one of my favorite movies when it first hit cable. its stupid , but fun and annie potts is hot.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Rocknrolla were underrated. I also think Killing them Softly was criminally underrated.

American Hustle, A Star is Born and the Fast and Furious series are all absurdly overrated.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Rocknrolla were underrated. I also think Killing them Softly was criminally underrated.

American Hustle, A Star is Born and the Fast and Furious series are all absurdly overrated.
RocknRolla was 1 thing away from being great. That one thing was Thandie Newton.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I also think Killing them Softly was criminally underrated.

Completely agreed. I fucking love this scene and use the line, "Now FUCKIN' PAY ME!" all the time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
RocknRolla was 1 thing away from being great. That one thing was Thandie Newton.

She took down Chronicles of Riddick a few notches too. Her scream when Riddick kills the baddie instead of Karl Urban is the stuff of B movie slasher flicks....and not in the good way.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Might need to watch that again

edit: Killing Them Softly that is. Also agree with Thandie Newton being by far the worst thing in Chronicles of Riddick

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She took down Chronicles of Riddick a few notches too. Her scream when Riddick kills the baddie instead of Karl Urban is the stuff of B movie slasher flicks....and not in the good way.
Just a reminder... Yup it was bad lol

It's on par with Brad Pitt's"what's in the box?"
Fuck... It's the only thing negative about Se7en.

• 2Like