Mr. Robot

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that is the one that bothers me. Whiterose is literally the Chinese Minister of Security (which I imagine to being like the CIA director or something similar) and nobody suspects him of jack shit.
But Whiterose is a girl, and the Chinese Minister is a man.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Hendricks neat? Fucking gross dude

Whiterose scene was trash, everything else was real goog

Last edited:

Merrith

Kind of expected with Dom and Darlene, good episode overall though. Wonder if major character bites it in season finale.

spronk

FPS noob
we are one step closer to my dream of three way scissoring with dom, darlene, and angela. Only then will Mr. Robot truly fulfill his destiny

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fantastic season finale, they really did an awesome job with characters, actors and direction. Some scenes are just gorgeous.

Merrith

Season 3 redeemed all issues I had with S2 and then some. Can't wait for what comes next

tyen

<Banned>
we are one step closer to my dream of three way scissoring with dom, darlene, and angela. Only then will Mr. Robot truly fulfill his destiny

When dom was telling darlene off I thought of your post and wept.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What company does E corpse represent IRL?

100% a play off of Enron. The logo, the way the the company is viewed in terms of harming the "little guy", pop culture relevance etc...

Man, season 3 was really good. There is some weird shit, but that's to be expected. A fantastic show.

tyen

<Banned>
Overall show is good, I would of sufficed for a "House" type show with some hacker prodigy.

Kind of what I was expecting out of this

spronk

FPS noob
TWO more time travel references, Angela saying Whiterose promised she would be reunited with her mom and then of course Superman in the original movie going back in time by flying around the planet backwards to reverse time.

I didn't realize who the guy who showed up at the end was, its the season 1 drug dealer who elliot gets jailed and then released who also murders Elliot's girlfriend. Showrunner talks about some stuff, the show is renewed for season 4 and the writers are working on whether it ends in season 4 or 5. Mr. Price (Angela's dad) earlier had said Mr. Robot is not a leader if he has no followers, I suspect Vera (drug dealer) is going to be the start of Elliot's own "dark army".
'Mr. Robot' Creator Discusses That "Savage" Season 3 Finale Twist and the Show's Imminent End

I like Bobby Cannavale just resorted to old school hacking when it came to the mole. He will be starring in Esmail's other TV show, Homecoming on Amazon

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
TWO more time travel references, Angela saying Whiterose promised she would be reunited with her mom and then of course Superman in the original movie going back in time by flying around the planet backwards to reverse time.

I didn't realize who the guy who showed up at the end was, its the season 1 drug dealer who elliot gets jailed and then released who also murders Elliot's girlfriend. Showrunner talks about some stuff, the show is renewed for season 4 and the writers are working on whether it ends in season 4 or 5. Mr. Price (Angela's dad) earlier had said Mr. Robot is not a leader if he has no followers, I suspect Vera (drug dealer) is going to be the start of Elliot's own "dark army".
'Mr. Robot' Creator Discusses That "Savage" Season 3 Finale Twist and the Show's Imminent End

I like Bobby Cannavale just resorted to old school hacking when it came to the mole. He will be starring in Esmail's other TV show, Homecoming on Amazon

So Vera was originally a retard who got caught because he was using twitter to sell drugs (his cousin or whatever turned him in but still). How is all smart and philosophical now? I did really like his last line though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So Vera was originally a retard who got caught because he was using twitter to sell drugs (his cousin or whatever turned him in but still). How is all smart and philosophical now? I did really like his last line though.

Elliott turned him in. Vera blamed his brother, though, because it was his idea to have all that incriminating evidence out there in the first place. Vera's never been smart, but has been a philosophical weirdo since his first interaction with Elliott.

Ladro

Anomaly
Cannavale crushed his character... was absolutely the highlight of the season for me. Still hope they don't go the time travel angle though, would just be too silly for the show IMO. I really want it to be a red herring and just the vehicle to twist Angela and Price in some way. White Rose seemed to believe it though when talking to her assistant so who the fuck knows. Way too many references.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
IDK seems pretty on the nose for the point of seasons 1-3 to literally be "WR annexed the Congo so she could build a time machine".

nu_11

The Superman reference is not a reference to White Rose time machine. It's analogous (in a heavy handed way) to Elliot undoing the 5/9 hack. Elliot isn't literally going back in time, but figuratively going back in time.

I am getting more of a rick and morty multiverse vibe from all of this.

Rick and Morty didn't invent the multiverse idea.

Goddamnit people. Get your shit together.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users