NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Szlia

I expect nothing less than a Rockets vs Hawks final, thanks to the 5min Clint Capela plays each game, and the cheering from the side line Thabo 'fubared ankle' Sefolosha provides. This analysis is very scientific.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It's late I know, but if anyone wanted to take a quick peek at that amazing Game 6 comeback by the Rockets overlayed with the (much better) KTRH audio, here it is. Not Gene Peterson, but it's still exciting. Always loved the Rockets. They are my team with SA being second.
smile.png
Memories of 94-95 again
biggrin.png

Houston has a knack for coming back though, who can forget this incredible come back?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man I have lost some excitement for these playoffs. Rockets don't have a chance in hell in the West, whereas the Clippers are legitimately scary. East is two mediocre teams that honestly shouldn't be near the finals. I just hope we somehow get two competitive series out of the three.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
In 3 out of the 4 games against the Warriors this season, the Rockets had a different starting lineup (Game 1,Game 2,Game 3,Game 4). In all 4 of those games there is is a key player or two that is being missed due to injury.

All homerism aside, the Rockets in their current form are leaps and bounds better than the last time they played the Warriors 4 months ago. This series will be closer than yall think it will be.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There are also some key players who are now hurt and were in some of those games.

I just don't see Josh Smith and Corey Brewer doing what they did to the Clippers again.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In 3 out of the 4 games against the Warriors this season, the Rockets had a different starting lineup (Game 1,Game 2,Game 3,Game 4). In all 4 of those games there is is a key player or two that is being missed due to injury.

All homerism aside, the Rockets in their current form are leaps and bounds better than the last time they played the Warriors 4 months ago. This series will be closer than yall think it will be.
All very good points.

Warriors in 5

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hope sixers luck out and we get the 3rd, 6th and 11th picks tonight. That's enough to complete our team!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait for 40 years from now after Flip dies when the Wolves are talented and I get to be delusional about how good my team is too.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
For those of us who only have the interwebs and no Fuck Comcast, please post the results of the draft asap. (tips hat)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought for sure we were going to get the #4 pick but the NBA hates the Knicks more. lol

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
For those of us who only have the interwebs and no Fuck Comcast, please post the results of the draft asap. (tips hat)
1. Timberwolves
2. Lakers
3. Sixers
4. Knicks

Rest of lottery went exactly per the odds. Knicks get bumped down and Lakers up were only deviations from the odds.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Biggest key for the Rockets is Howard and Jones finishing at the rim while being hacked. He needs to ensure that 2 points are had anytime he gets the ball near the rim. Make the Warriors regret giving up that foul by already having two in the hand and an additional one left to take from the bush.