NCAA Tournament Challenge

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Obviously Michigan state and the big 10 are just overrated. It's not that they had a bad game, I'm jumping straight up to the whole league being overrated since both Purdue and Michigan state got upset hard.

Am I doing it right? Regular season means nothing, etc.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
4th biggest loss in the tournament for the last 20 years. MS was a 16.5 favorite. Feels like the 3rd year in a row where my bracket gets busted early.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, their home is stocked with strippers/hookers. I don't think they are complaining.
True.

I have Michigan St. in 1 Final Four and another bracket with them winning it all as I think Izzo is one of the best tournament coaches (this loss has moved him down the list a tad, but still great). There goes $40 down the drain. Have 2 brackets left, but in bad shape due to the Mich. St. loss, but I still have one of the highest points possible left out of my company. The stars need to align!!!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I would laugh at all of you that had Sparty going all the way, but I picked my alma mater to win it all. I bet they don't get out of the second round.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I would laugh at all of you that had Sparty going all the way, but I picked my alma mater to win it all. I bet they don't get out of the second round.
Generally is hard to not get behind Izzo due to his proven tournament track-record. Much better than overrated Kansas and Bill Self. This year of college ball has been an up-down rollercoaster on a national level. One of the strangest seasons I can remember

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Coach at Middle Tenn. was coach here at the southwest ms. community collee which is nothing of a school. I guess things are looking up for him lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, bracket crushed. I blame Vandyn. His post swayed me from final four to winning it all.

I guess I'll just root for the Terps at this point.

Borzak

Watching my first basketball since I used to go to the games to watch Shaq play at LSU.

Seems really odd to hear SFA called Stephen F. Austin. It would be like watching a football game and hear the announcer call LSU - Louisiana State University. Just odd, nobody calls it that.

Oh well 1/2 a game, more than I watched the 6 years I was there lol.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, bracket crushed. I blame Vandyn. His post swayed me from final four to winning it all.

I guess I'll just root for the Terps at this point.
Well I am still leading the group.........at the moment.

In other news, looks like another upset with SFA since West Virginia has stopped trying.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Well I am still leading the group.........at the moment.

In other news, looks like another upset with SFA since West Virginia has stopped trying.
I feel like WVA didn't get a single shot of in the last 5 minutes of the game. Just turnover after turnover after turnover.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
RIP Genjiro, I shall miss thee
frown.png

Borzak

A tree grows in Brooklyn, until the lumberjacks showed up lol.

Funny part was the mvp of the game looks like he would be the mascot during football season. Also funny hearing Verne saying they are on the strees in Nacogdoches. Of course he pronounced it wrong and there's no strees to be on hahaha.

Guess I picked a good game to watch for the first in 25 years. 1 conference loss over the last 3 years and they finally got a win after getting to the tournament 4 years in a row.