NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Cowboys looked like a team that payed their RB 15+ million a year this year.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1577128091804.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I actually kind of like the idea of Marshawn Lynch coming back and winning a championship. That'd mean a team I don't hate wins everything and we fucking work that team most years. :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope Lynch has still got it. Im pretty skeptical though. Look how long it took Gordon to get into football shape and that guy is in his prime years.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lynch has sonetyhing Gordon doesn't, drive. I would put him in the second he walked out of his front door and dude would probably wreck it.

I think it would be amazing if he comes back and they throw on 4th and goal from the 1 and lose the game.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fucking cousins. Being cousins. We need to win this because I’ll be there next Sunday and I want the game to potentially mean something.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So says the one who starts to insult Pats fans intelligence. Amazing.
Only those who do not believe they are liars and cheaters even though they have admitted to lying and cheating. If you are one of that crowd then it's not an insult, it's the truth. Sorry man. If you got offended maybe you should look inside instead of at me.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I thought this Minnesota team was supposed to be good at home, especially with a good defense?

*watches the Cheese Head running back scoring on a 56 yard run...

Man, I thought the Bears had a Swiss cheese offensive line.

• 1Like