NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He'll be in on the first ballot of 2025.

I mean it's fun to throw shade at the guy but he earned two Super Bowl MVPs on a team with a storied history of poor management, poor coaching, and just overall mediocrity. Not to mention his two wins were against a Brady still in his prime. Eli Manning is the reason Pats fans aren't even more insufferable than they already are.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think he deserves to get in but two Super Bowl MVPs will probably means he gets in.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably in but not really deserving, imo.

I'm pretty much on this. He has those 2 Super Bowl runs but 0-4 all other playoff trips combined. Other than that riding a semi high all time passing yards spot (7th) that will surely be passed by others in this crazy pass era.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And the illegitimate son of Jeff Fisher.

HoFer that really didn't earn it. With this standard, Joe Flacco just needed one more!

You literally only need two hits to not be a one-hit wonder.

Yes, Joe Flacco genuinely would be a HoF contender if he managed to pull out another season like 2012 before retiring.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, felony burglary with battery. At least that is what his buddy got charged with.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, felony burglary with battery. At least that is what his buddy got charged with.

I hope the dumb fuck spends some time in the pen. Doing all that shit over $4000. I don't think he's mentally ill. I think he's an entitled moron that's been allowed too much leeway for at least a decade.

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I hope the dumb fuck spends some time in the pen. Doing all that shit over $4000. I don't think he's mentally ill. I think he's an entitled moron that's been allowed too much leeway for at least a decade.

Hmm, I'm curious what the details are. If the $4000 was some surprise bullshit and not just the normal charge for the movers then i'm on AB's side. It probably wasn't, tho.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
hall of fame agent

The longtime NFL quarterback earned an unprecedented $252 million in salary during his 16-year NFL career, according to Spotrac. In 2019, he shattered the NFL’s all-time career earning record established by his older brother, former quarterback Peyton Manning, who retired in 2016 with roughly $249 million in career earnings.

• 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not sure if 3 million more deserves "shattered" as the verb there. That's more of an "edged".

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if 3 million more deserves "shattered" as the verb there. That's more of an "edged".

Journalism is in a bad spot all over. I find unprecedented overused as well lately. While technically correct, it feels lazy especially with Brady, Brees, Rapistberger, Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford, and possibly Rivers all set to eclipse him either this next year or in a few. I guess the lazy assholes can copy/paste 7 'new' articles very soon.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
AB acts like he's on drugs. It's hard to believe that he is since he's trying to get on an NFL team and you couldn't do that on drugs, but he is acting like a drug addict.

With regard to Eli, he's an obvious hall of famer. #7 all time in passing yards, 11th in all time wins (tied with Joe Montana BTW, although Eli has a lot more losses), 7th in all time touchdowns. When you're top 10ish in all the most important things that you do at your position, won two superbowls, played at a high level for 15 years, that's hall of fame. It's stupid to even suggest that it's not. He might have been less consistent or less spectacular than some other people, but there's no denying that he was one of the best to ever do it and I'm not an Eli Manning or Giants fan in any regard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users