NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Trying to get your car out of a body of water doesn't mean you deserve to have your career ruined! Justice for Jermiah!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't see why that's a career ender. He didn't kill anyone, beat a woman, or fight with the cops.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Don't see why that's a career ender. He didn't kill anyone, beat a woman, or fight with the cops.

Care to ban bet? Though, keep in mind, I didn't say end, just ruin. So, let's meet back here in say 15 years to argue over the word ruin and whether it applies in retrospect to the potential career he may have had.I

Sheeeeeit, if he had fought with cops he'd be a hero right now. Rookie mistake not provoking getting brutalitied on camera for martyrdom.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Certainly a very long steep road back to try and climb. He went undrafted and given a chance, which he promptly ruined.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
His career is over because he did something dumb when he was an undrafted marginal talent whose best season in college was less than 600 receiving yards. If he was a first-rounder it wouldn't be over. It would be all about getting him the help he needs and helping this young man recover from his mistake, blah blah.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The dude can’t even catch a ride home, and you want him catching passes in the NFL???

Just hazing the rookie broh.

Certainly a very long steep road back to try and climb. He went undrafted and given a chance, which he promptly ruined.

Y'all are acting like he's josh brent and killed a teammate while drunk driving.

Hosix

All labs matter!
yet another reason why NCAA should allow the players to get paid. Imagine how many retards will 86 their potential pro careers with a bit of money and save NFL teams having to deal with the fallout and all the bullshit, not to mention wasting their draft picks

Some next level chess with this. I like it.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If he had done any of these wouldn't he be a HoFer?

Negative. The only way to guarantee the HOF would be for him to do a ton of fentanol, get caught passing bad checks, then fight with police and die in custody.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just hazing the rookie broh.

Y'all are acting like he's josh brent and killed a teammate while drunk driving.

I'm treating it like an undrafted idiot given a chance and promptly ruined it. Your posting as if he should have been drafted top 10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Leonard Little killed a woman drunk driving then went on to have a pretty good career. If you have enough talent they'll forgive anything. (except smoking weed maybe hah)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Negative. The only way to guarantee the HOF would be for him to do a ton of fentanol, get caught passing bad checks, then fight with police and die in custody.

He's still young. Guy still has a chance if he gets the right agent. What's Kaepernick doing now? Doesn't his Agent Neil have room for one more client?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm treating it like an undrafted idiot given a chance and promptly ruined it. Your posting as if he should have been drafted top 10

I don't even know who he is. I'm taking everyone's word for it that he's an NFL player. I'm posting as if it's a dude who fucked up but should still be able to make it to work on time and therefore should not get fired for it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The dude can’t even catch a ride home, and you want him catching passes in the NFL???

Best fuckin comment in the thread. LOL!

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Newton is healthy and listens to Darth Bill, I think it is actually a good fit. Newton always did his best when he had a decent defense paired with him. Also, outside of Tom sneaking it, the Pats have not had a mobile QB capable of scrambling for a first in forever.

As for the Bucs, motivation is a big part of team success and chemistry. If they can buy into the bullshit that Old Man Brady and Gronk mean they are winners, then they just might be winners particularly in that shit division. The only reason the Saints look so amazing is they were in that division and unlike the Pats tended to brainfart when playing other teams outside of it. But I think more depends on Gronk than Brady. Brady simply not throwing 30 picks will immediately improve things, but he needs a healthy Gronk to get out of trouble. And Gronk is generally only healthy about half the time. I agree healthy Gronk is the best TE of all time, but Tony Gonzolez is the GOAT simply because he almost never got hurt and you could count on him to be there every game.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I agree healthy Gronk is the best TE of all time, but Tony Gonzolez is the GOAT simply because he almost never got hurt and you could count on him to be there every game.

I've always been a fan of Antonio Gates too. Dude was a monster for a very long time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users