Packages and the delivery of them/stolen etc

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of, Amazon order says delivered last night, but no box to be found anywhere. I pay extra to live in a good neighborhood to avoid this kind of ghetto shit. Fortunately it was a cheaper box of stuff, but still. Guess I'ill wait a day or two and see if it magically pops up, before talking to Amazon.

Cybsled

the TJ by me, all the food is fucking stale. no idea why, maybe its the lack of glutin, but there is no point shopping there if my food is shit before i even get it out of the store.

Wtf are you buying? TJ is fucking king. Their frozen food and snacks are god tier.

You sure it wasn’t an Aldi? Can confirm Aldi is shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wtf are you buying? TJ is fucking king. Their frozen food and snacks are god tier.
the Trader Joe in Clifton, NJ is the only one by me and its shit tier. their snacks especially are like a hundred year old petrified artifacts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If someone took that porch package bait idea and instead of glitter, put in something toxic / plague ridden, and put a warning above it that said warning bio hazard contents... would they still be held liable to someone stealing it and opening it/dying?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If someone took that porch package bait idea and instead of glitter, put in something toxic / plague ridden, and put a warning above it that said warning bio hazard contents... would they still be held liable to someone stealing it and opening it/dying?

I'm pretty sure just owning weapons grade Sarin or whatever you're thinking of is illegal.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm pretty sure just owning weapons grade Sarin or whatever you're thinking of is illegal.
Weapons grade sarin, you know that has no real meaning? Sarin is so deadly even a very crude prodiction is "weapons grade"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Step 1 instead of glitter use acid.
Step 2 become Jigsaw.

• 3Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I live in a condo with lots and lots of old people. UPS or FedEx leaves shit in the lobby all the time. Neighbors will put it behind the security door or bring it to your door.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He should add a recording that says it has a GPS tracker and that the police are on their way.

iannis

Musty Nester
Wtf, I thought this was america!!!

And yeah youd get charged. Youd probably get convicted, but maybe not. New York did let that dude kill a repo man. Lol.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'd bet good money that original video is fake (in terms of the people stealing). Good job marketing himself, though. 43 million views in just four days.

Heh, just looked at the description and now he's removed two of them because he said they were faked, but he said didn't know. My guess is they're all fake but it just so happened those two could somehow be verified as fake by others.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'd bet good money that original video is fake (in terms of the people stealing). Good job marketing himself, though. 43 million views in just four days.

Heh, just looked at the description and now he's removed two of them because he said they were faked, but he said didn't know. My guess is they're all fake but it just so happened those two could somehow be verified as fake by others.
dude, we all know it's fake

1st theif

black guy drives up in a brand new Prius???

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Soon if not already you could just make a pork trap and serve the same effect. Dos gimme dat muslims will be ruined for life.

Goonsquad Officer
Y'alls fancy grocery stores. I buy shit at Wal-Mart. I'm sure it's got faggy non gluten food too . and you can gawk at the morbidly obese poors

• 2Like
  • 1Barf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The best vehicle theft deterrent is a manual transmission. No one who is stealing cars knows how to drive one.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users