Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Bruman

Golden Squire
Can anyone repost the image? For some reason the Pantheon site returns 403 at work. I have no idea how it got blocked.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_91164.jpg

meh.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I don't mind the art as bad because there will never be another Keith. The writing is what makes my mind quell in pain. There has to be some out of work subpar writer they can bring on board right?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I don't mind the art as bad because there will never be another Keith. The writing is what makes my mind quell in pain. There has to be some out of work subpar writer they can bring on board right?
The art hasn't been bad. Not particularly amazing- but I don't really care about concept art (in relation to the final product of the game). Agree about the writing. They need help. The names they are coming up with are pretty cringe-worthy.

edit: I find that names are one of the most difficult aspects of this genre. Finding the middle ground between being a) another tired derivative of an already established fantasy name and b) something that just sounds ridiculous and nonsensical can be pretty tough.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The art hasn't been bad. Not particularly amazing- but I don't really care about concept art (in relation to the final product of the game). Agree about the writing. They need help. The names they are coming up with are pretty cringe-worthy.

edit: I find that names are one of the most difficult aspects of this genre. Finding the middle ground between being a) another tired derivative of an already established fantasy name and b) something that just sounds ridiculous and nonsensical can be pretty tough.
I agree names can be tough but generic garbage like Lock, Hammur, and Coldark are really bad in just this installment. Add in the cheesy hidden terror their own creator is scared to broach...ugh.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree names can be tough but generic garbage like Lock, Hammur, and Coldark are really bad in just this installment. Add in the cheesy hidden terror their own creator is scared to broach...ugh.
I won't argue with that. Doesn't seem like much effort was put into those, does it?

Bruman

Golden Squire
Could be worse. Nothing great though, no.

Although they're not squat enough. And where the hell is the woman's beard?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Outside of the slightly thicker legs there is nothing there that even makes them look like dwarves