Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You'll notice a marked increase in hostilities and ridicule when it seems as if Pantheon (esp McQuaid) might actually come out on top.

They hate to be wrong, but you know every one of them will be playing it day 1 if the beta is even halfway decent.
Well deserved hostilities and ridicule.

It's funny watching the white knights try to defend brad and/or this project. Burden of proof is on them, after vanguard mismanagement and the first try at this, not us. Playing it(if it actually gets finished) doesn't mean you are not allowed to criticize it/them atm. Hell even brad deserves any criticism no matter what, he can earn some reputation back if the project actually completes and is good(aka not mismanaged) but you can't erase history, welcome to life.

Also people who are usually moderate with their opinions are ignored. People attack the fanboys, the shills and the fanatics, especially when their posts usually ignore the obvious, defy all logic and just guzzle the kool-aid straight down without a thought.

It just so happens that the majority of those type of posters are still stuck in 1999 and would rather stick their head in the sand then see the obvious. So threads like this and others attract them more then others.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Brad runs on a very precise concoction of pills, This is Gonna Rock, and white knights.

Watching faggots in here defend him, as if we forgot about how many time's he's fucked up to the extreme, is right damn hilarious.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just everyone being fired in the parking lot after blowing through 50 million Microsoft mega bucks guys.
Its just a kickstarter flop guys.
Its just 45 grand stolen from the backers on the premise of potential future riches falling from the sky thanks to an unnamed benefactor that never followed through, guys.
Its just an almost modern website guys.
Its just pre-pre-pre alpha and update videos that never appears, guys.
All you low T beta male cuckolds are just losers, guys!

Its literally Vanguard all over again, except even more pathetic and even less chance of the game actually ever being completed.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
These forums in its various forms over the years have been pretty quick to smell failure and pretty fair and accurate in the bashing of the melodramatic idiots in denial. It's not like Vanguard or TESO ended up launching as amazing games and the few melodramatic idiots defending them from the start ended up right and the majority of bashers looked like idiots for doubting the project. Even if Pantheon is playable, even if it isn't a steaming pile of failure, even if it's almost kinda good, all the criticism of the project and bashing of those few brave souls with The Vision in their hearts will still have been justified and fair.

And you bet your ass we'll be playing it day 1, whether the beta is halfway decent or not. What kind of dumb proclamation is that? Like it'll prove something that the doubters are there at ground zero to watch the show.

Too many of you desperate fuckers keep hoping the high-school heart-throb is going to show up at your door, take off your glasses and you'll be pretty enough to take to prom. Sorry, you're stuck with Brad. But, hey, you don't care, right, and you're not lonely, right, because Brad is actually a cool guy! I mean, he's got a dirt bike and sometimes gets high enough tells you how special you are.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
This thread is more or less just a way to pass the time until someone produces a quality MMO. Which will be...not soon.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I remember once I spouted out an unpopular opinion about MMOs and a horde of insecure neck beards went nuts. I even received this Avatar and "Registered Idiot" title as a trophy. Why is an opinion so scary for them, I don't understand. Accept that not everyone agrees with you and move on. Yes, I understand it's funny to call other names once in awhile and I do enjoy this forum because of it (even when it's against me) the comedy here is beautiful but sometimes it just gets ridiculous and uncalled for. *shrugs*
Did you ever think you're maybe just a stupid faggot idiot?

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
And you bet your ass we'll be playing it day 1, whether the beta is halfway decent or not. What kind of dumb proclamation is that? Like it'll prove something that the doubters are there at ground zero to watch the show.
By doubters, you mean haters. Shit is beyond doubt or logic, its personal - even malicious.

Its also hilarious to me that every time someone shows up to say anything positive about Pantheon, someone has to give that person a complete run down to try to convince them that they've erred. Like a bunch of JWs knocking on my door trying to convert me to their cult.

I just don't care what he did. I don't want to buy Brad's virginity, just his video games.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
By doubters, you mean haters. Shit is beyond doubt or logic, its personal - even malicious.
Brad blew 50 million dollars of Microsoft money and then fired his entire team in the parking lot with no notice.

Are you retarded or do you just play a retarded person on the internet?

I just don't care what he did.
Oh, there's our answer. Retarded it is!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pretty much everyone would for one because its like driving past a train wreck, and for another because this is an MMO forum and many of us try to play basically every MMO that comes out, especially since no good ones have released in years.

The question isn't "Will we play it when it releases". The question is "Will we maintain a subscription past the first 30 days". The answer is "Probably not."

That's not really a surprise either, since the same can be said for literally every single MMO out for the past decade.