Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was testing the RSS feed ability for the website. It is a passive income function of the program I am using here. The important thing is the look of the site first then the content can come next. I am looking for the best RSS out there to link up to the site so I can run Adsense and the eCommerce store. Any suggestions or leads would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting a streamer section on the website. trust me i am getting ready to prune some dog shit.
Yeah, that eCommerce store is really going to take off. You should probably talk to a financial advisor soon so you wisely handle all the income you'll be generating.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't know but I like the idea of diversifying my brand across different mediums. it's a passive income model. Make money while you sleep can't be such a bad thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
I don't know but I like the idea of diversifying my brand across different mediums. it's a passive income model. Make money while you sleep can't be such a bad thing.

Which particular brand of psychosis have you been diagnosed with? I think most of us would prefer if you stopped "diversifying" here.

Shit, almost forgot. The reason for this thread!

Kick Back Falling GIF

• 1Double Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Then what year did he debut? I was around during this time, and I don't remember Sonic until later after DK Country. The thing with video games is all relative to an individual's memory just like music. We can talk about video games for an hour and still get nowhere because our tastes vary so much.

Btw it was 1991. Most of us are at least 50 in this forum and like me, our memory is not as sharp as it used to be. For example, Alex and Chris, famous wow lore writers, could not remember all the detailed storylines at a Bliz Con panel years ago when asked by the Red Shirt guy. I guess too many visits to the Cosby suite must have fogged their memories for good during the weekend.

Guess who has an in-game WOW character and who does not now?
Two things:
1. I would wager the average age is no where near 50, ya fkn boomer.
2. You have to have a consistent audience before you start advertising. They have to find something that they'll put up with your bullshit for.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If EQ came out in 1999, Most of us were 18-25 at the time. Now Adding 23 years= 41-48 is average considering the math for MMORPG. But Asmon says the average age is 50+ and he is never wrong. I think he is taking into account that Space Invaders and Pong figures somewhere in addition to the age formula.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If EQ came out in 1999, Most of us were 18-25 at the time. Now Adding 23 years= 41-48 is average considering the math for MMORPG. But Asmon says the average age is 50+ and he is never wrong. I think he is taking into account that Space Invaders and Pong figures somewhere in addition to the age formula.

Don't let them get you down Sox. Advertise prune juice and depends for their old asses. Whatever you do though make sure you keep preparing and self advertising in here you are winning the minds and the hearts of the people. I can't imagine why all the other forums banned you, it just makes no sense it all.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Don't forget the complete DVD collection of Matlock and Walker Texas Ranger. I would have figured that the Pantheon Jeopardy podcast by Bazgrim would have been more popular with this crowd but most of the forum was in bed when the stream debuted.

I have raised a raid cleric but was born a bard. Sorry If I tooted my horn too much. I have hired as many people as VR did this week.

Enough for being silly, I have now hired someone to help with the website.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Barely anyone in this obscure guild I was in on Veeshan was over 18 in 1999. Thats just so crazy to know we were in the minority!

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Why do all your projects have different names/brands? Twitter, Youtube, Website, Podcast...the only consistent theme is psychosis.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The plan is to stream alpha when it launches, and I will give my honest feedback. I believe in my heart a lot of these games aren't going to deliver like AOC. I see the economy tanking in the next 8 months hard and a lot of these titles are going to fail because people won't have the money or the interest anymore.

• 1WTF

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
The plan is to stream alpha when it launches, and I will give my honest feedback. I believe in my heart a lot of these games aren't going to deliver like AOC. I see the economy tanking in the next 8 months hard and a lot of these titles are going to fail because people won't have the money or the interest anymore.
I want to say you are right but I was at the local small beach yesterday, fat fucks walk around with their shirts off and eat garbage all day. Just like most average mmorpg buyers, you only need to polish a turd so much in this market and they will buy it. See New World for an example.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Developers will use this impending recession excuse to pull the plug. People will accept it because it's the economy.

• 1Like