Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya you really know me so well that I'd want a faggot simulator. Lay off the Bradmads, kid.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
He said elf simulator you half-wit. You're the one who changed that to faggot simulator. Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

Seems the Bradmads are getting to you ;)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He said elf simulator you half-wit. You're the one who changed that to faggot simulator. Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

Seems the Bradmads are getting to you ;)

Middle aged faggots wanting to pretend to be women on a game, as he describes, would be a faggot simulator as good as any to me.

Glad to debate it.

As I will continue to prophesize, the time for your Bradmads is now and mine will eventually follow. That's how these things work, time and again.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Middle aged faggots wanting to pretend to be women on a game, as he describes, would be a faggot simulator as good as any to me.

Glad to debate it.

As I will continue to prophesize, the time for your Bradmads is now and mine will eventually follow. That's how these things work, time and again.
Yeah looking at my FF14 character in high heels and 2B underwear makes me super gay somehow.

Screenshot_20220206-190041_PSPlay.jpg

Straight men like looking at women dumbass, I'm not imagining being the character.

You aren't an incel like BoozeCube BoozeCube are you?

Malkav

French Madman
Following that logic, Nirgon played an Erudite in EQ because he wanted to be an american inventor right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Female hypergamy is no joke boys. It's one of the many tools of the devil. So cut the guy some fucking slack.

The old ways are the good ways, keep that in mind.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hypergamy is no joke boys. It's one of the many tools of the devil. So cut the guy some fucking slack.

The old ways are the good ways, keep that in mind.
What? How the fuck does marrying "up" have anything at all to do with what you're saying?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glad you asked.

In simple terms, female hypergamy is a woman's inclination to marry the best man she can find. This stems from an inherent biological motivation to get pregnant with the best genes possible.

And as much cruelty as it inflicts? Thank God.

Cannot imagine if some of the turd burglars around here injected their deformities into the gene pool. It'd take eons to iron out.

• 1Weird Boner

Chris

Potato del Grande
Found the FIFA female team player. Fag.
FIFA is for low IQ retards.

Glad you asked.

And as much cruelty as it inflicts? Thank God.
Hypergamy is when a women trades her partner for a better one or at least gets pregnant with a long term unobtainable male and cucks her current partner into raising it.

It's the female equivalent to polygamy, as in it's a risky/toxic but advantageous breeding strategy.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FIFA is for low IQ retards.

Hypergamy is when a women trades her partner for a better one or at least gets pregnant with a long term unobtainable male and cucks her current partner into raising it.

It's the female equivalent to polygamy, as in it's a risky/toxic but advantageous breeding strategy.
Am I in the fucking twilight zone? Wtf are you two even talking about? Also, Polygamy for women is fucking Polyandry. You two are fucking morons.

Hypergamy
Definition:
  1. the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background.
Used in a sentence:
Owing to these rules, hypergamy, the marriage of a wealthy woman of lesser status to a man of superior status was not uncommon in the old regime. ' 'For historical reasons, women in our culture practice hypergamy, the tendency to marry men of higher status than their own.

The antonym "hypogamy" refers to the inverse: marrying a person of lower social class or status (colloquially "marrying down").

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Until they reveal new content and everyone says they have nothing, then resorts to egging on a terror spree or hurling vile personal insults. I like this place.

We are getting ready for the royal rumble.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Well I mean they did get another million dollars, so that should turn it around.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users