Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So i was like 10-11 yrs old. My baby sitter at the time took me to her family lake house where they had a bull. Only a puppy, like 1-2 yrs old.

So the baybysitters old man was digging some shit in the back yard, whatever dont remember what he was digging but the dog thought it was play time running back and forth like a mad dog, you know how they do, anyway one of the passes his paw got in the way of the shovel. He yelped but continued to play. Later on in the house we saw the full extent of the injury, a gash about 2 in wide and 3 in deep, you could see bone. Never fucking phased him. He also had a fascination of licking his ballsack non stop.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I had a pitbull. We purchased him at 8 weeks old, and he died about 2 months before his 7th birthday. He was the best pet ever. You could play (rough) with him if you wanted, but he was extremely gentle. I realize that ALL animals have their own temperaments, but he was great around children. He was also NOT an alpha. Alphas are really head strong and they try to take over everything. He was a really good lovable beta. The day we brought my daughter home from the hospital after my wife gave birth, we gave him a few minutes to "calm down". When my wife walked into the house, with the baby, he suddenly had to re-evaluate EVERYTHING. He was curious about the new smell. After that, he was laying on the couch, so we put her right in his lap area. He was her guardian from that point on.

I was never really a dog person prior to owning Baku. But now that I have, I can't turn back. He was the best. I look forward to the day that I'm able to afford my own house out here that doesn't have dog regulations. Here's a bunch of pictures for you, hidden behind the spoiler wall.

Bgw3rA9.jpg

DlyyHDM.jpg

xLUTVQT.jpg

Blc80Vf.jpg

J8dZZPv.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
622adf373f37620f61d0776f17a1f867.jpg

amstaff+vs+pitbull.jpg

American Staffordshires have a much better disposition and are more friendly to people and other dogs. They look almost exactly like a pitbull but have WAY less of a chance of being a dick.

Just a little bit more selective breeding makes a huge difference.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I had a pitbull. We purchased him at 8 weeks old, and he died about 2 months before his 7th birthday. He was the best pet ever. You could play (rough) with him if you wanted, but he was extremely gentle. I realize that ALL animals have their own temperaments, but he was great around children. He was also NOT an alpha. Alphas are really head strong and they try to take over everything. He was a really good lovable beta. The day we brought my daughter home from the hospital after my wife gave birth, we gave him a few minutes to "calm down". When my wife walked into the house, with the baby, he suddenly had to re-evaluate EVERYTHING. He was curious about the new smell. After that, he was laying on the couch, so we put her right in his lap area. He was her guardian from that point on.

I was never really a dog person prior to owning Baku. But now that I have, I can't turn back. He was the best. I look forward to the day that I'm able to afford my own house out here that doesn't have dog regulations. Here's a bunch of pictures for you, hidden behind the spoiler wall.

Bgw3rA9.jpg

DlyyHDM.jpg

xLUTVQT.jpg

Blc80Vf.jpg

J8dZZPv.jpg
Damn dude, you sorta look like a cuck

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Our neighbor breeds bulls and bull mastiffs or something to that effect.

They take huge shits and the puppies always maul and mutilate each other to screaming yells of pain while I try to read The Little Blue Truck to my 2 babies.

It’s very unlucky and I’ve called the police a few times and animal control once - they may have shut him down as he hadn’t bred since.

My backyard still reeks of shit from the big ones he keeps. Here looking for suggestions on fragrant plants. Tried jasmine and it kind of helped.

Groove

Trakanon Raider
We have (what we think, at least) a half staffordshire bull-terrier/basenji mix. He has lots of energy, can be wary of strangers at 1st, but is quite lovable.

Each individual animal is different tho, I agree with Xarpolis.

I remember him linking a video back in the day (might have been in the morenetz/rerolled age) where he had Baku eating from his bowl and he put his and his baby's hand in. That dog was gentle as fuck.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pitbulls are the wakandian americans of dog breeds

they're not all bad, but 51% of dog attack fatalities are committed by pitbulls.

that's an overwhelming number

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pit bulls are owned by people and wakandans aren't therefore that argument isn't very valid. Maybe if you can find some stats that show pit bull fatalities when raised properly vs other dogs, since i'd be willing to bet the majority of those attacks and fatalities are by dogs owned by white trash and dindus.

Edit: Pit bulls also aren't anywhere near the meanest/shittiest dogs, IMO, just because of fatalities. It just happens that most of the extremely shitty dogs are too small to actually kill people.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
come to find out china has a 1 dog per family rule now, these are the banned breeds
261e858353d843978822335549eb279d_th.png

no, you can't make a takeout menu joke...

seems like they're banning everything but little shitty dogs

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
first row, colum3 is that a jack russell?

What the fuck did Milo do?

ad_235420571-e1487321523763.jpg

Btw best dog breed.. ever..

• 1Barf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
^^^ My wife had one when she was young. The dog hated her brother, used to go into his bed and shit in it. Also pissed on his towels in the bathroom. Just his, never anyone elses. I LULEd.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I was bit by one a few years ago. Shit, 9 years ago? Anyways.

I work from home, so I was out at like 10:30am taking a break, walking my dog with my headphones on. Music is loud, I kind of hear some commotion so I look up the street and there is some lady running towards me waving her arms in the air like the Team America signal. I'm a bit confused, but I do one of those blink-refocus and there is a fucking pit bull charging at me and my dog, about 10 ft away at that point.

He slams into my dog, who is a 40 lbs Korean Jindo, and they start in at it. Luckily, we later learn that the stainless pinch collar I use stopped the neck bite from being fatal.

As I'm trying to break them up the fucker bit me in the calf, about 3 inches up from my ankle. He didn't latch or anything, and the only wounds were punctures. The lady got a strike on the dog and I made her pay for my ER visit and all my medical and the dog medical. The dog had light puncture wounds on his neck and it also got ahold of one of his front legs pretty fierce. Fucking lady just left the side gate open when she was getting the garbage cans. We were over a block away, down an extremely wide and quiet residential street. It just prey-locked or something and went full on attack.

I didn't sue her or anything, as I don't really agree with how sue-happy everyone in CA is. She had to pay about $4k in medical bills all said and done.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I was bit by one a few years ago. Shit, 9 years ago? Anyways.

I work from home, so I was out at like 10:30am taking a break, walking my dog with my headphones on. Music is loud, I kind of hear some commotion so I look up the street and there is some lady running towards me waving her arms in the air like the Team America signal. I'm a bit confused, but I do one of those blink-refocus and there is a fucking pit bull charging at me and my dog, about 10 ft away at that point.

He slams into my dog, who is a 40 lbs Korean Jindo, and they start in at it. Luckily, we later learn that the stainless pinch collar I use stopped the neck bite from being fatal.

As I'm trying to break them up the fucker bit me in the calf, about 3 inches up from my ankle. He didn't latch or anything, and the only wounds were punctures. The lady got a strike on the dog and I made her pay for my ER visit and all my medical and the dog medical. The dog had light puncture wounds on his neck and it also got ahold of one of his front legs pretty fierce. Fucking lady just left the side gate open when she was getting the garbage cans. We were over a block away, down an extremely wide and quiet residential street. It just prey-locked or something and went full on attack.

I didn't sue her or anything, as I don't really agree with how sue-happy everyone in CA is. She had to pay about $4k in medical bills all said and done.

If it drew blood from a human you could’ve made them put it down.