PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Fadaar

That guy
I can't even see shit at those distances. I did get a legit 1200m in Battlefield... 3? Or 4. One of those.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Kar98 through AWM are just stupid now. I think a Kar98, definitely a M24, will one shot a 1 vest full, while the M24 & AWM will one shot a 2 vest.

I got one shotted by an AWM with a 3 vest at near full health over the weekend.

That needs to get toned back big time.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
"Sure the game still has issues, but we spent time programming a system so after you play a lot you can hang a keychain on your barrel."

p.gif

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I played yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks (I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends).

The game was unplayable due to the amount of stutter and actually made me pretty sick...

PUBG!

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I swear there was a Mavericks: Proving Grounds thread but I can't find it. Anyways, I got invited to that 1,000 person BR today. If you signed up check your emails.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That is my number one issue. I can deal with the rest but not the desync bullshit.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
That is my number one issue. I can deal with the rest but not the desync bullshit.

Yeah, it makes up the lionshare of frustrations with the game in my book.

I can think of two situations in the last few weeks where I died behind an object because I somehow lagged out. The worst part is that the death cam just exacerbate the dsync issues. Probably 5 times out of 10 it doesn't look like I should've died on my screen.