PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Out of curiosity, have you ever been in a fight as either gender? I mean a real fight, not general rough housing.
Yes, I've been in a few real fights as a duder. Not as a trans-woman though (knock on wood). I mean, at my age, I'm pretty positive I'll never be in a fight for the rest of my natural life but I dunno! That cray cray ex got a bit physical with me a few months back when we got in a fight!

I would never hit her with full force if she got pissed at me and decided (unintelligently) to wail on me because I could physically destroy her :/ Is this why you were asking, just to gauge my experience about how fights in the real world work? LoL Yes, I've had experience :p

...with this post, I'm all caught up quoting from the GG/SJW thread. Let's get to brass tacks now.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
In self-defense, absolutely. Why would I treat a woman any differently than a man in this regard? Not to even begin mentioning equality. If you want equality, this shouldn't even be a question to have asked.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are you writing drafts or some shit? What's going to happen when this thread doesn't go your way? Move onto one called "Is it OK for men to rape and murder women?"
Nah, this thread will do for everything we've been debating.

But hey, I'll be sure to give a fuck about what your disingenuous ass has to say about a topic you barely understand soon. Or is it very very very very very very soon?
I understand that a man and a woman are on different strength levels physically. Do you agree or disagree? I'm just looking for a simple yes or no here Dom.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I understand that a man and a woman are on different strength levels physically. Do you agree or disagree? I'm just looking for a simple yes or no here Dom.
have you lost strength taking your sex change meds?, i mean you should have

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
The current societal consensus would seem to disagree. Any imagined differences are just social constructs. Your internalized misogyny is clouding your judgments.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Reading most of these comments makes me think an overwhelming majority of you have never been in a fight as an adult. ( There is nothing wrong with that ) In my experience from my job as a C/O in a Maximum Security prison, most people unless directly assaulted freeze, and a good 50 / 50 freeze when directly assaulted unless they get to the fear for their life point. An overwhelming majority of you would be more or less stunned if a female hit you. ( there is nothing wrong with this ) its a lot to process, and as its a female, you more than likely aren't fearing for your life. This is normal, the adrenaline dump that hits your body is outrageous and your brain doesn't know which signals to send to your body, unless you have some formal training.

You can think you would do XYZ all day, but until that point comes you won't know how you would react. Most people i have seen default to flight. Having said all that, to the question at hand, I would eat a slap in the face and reply under no circumstances would I let another one go. A punch, elbow, kick etc can have serious consequences. I have seen far too many injuries from fights to allow anyone to assault me with out defending myself. I have seen females split eyebrows, break noses, and dislocate joints against grown men with nothing to do with their day other than exercise and eat. If you get into a fight you can get fucked up, by a considerably weaker opponent by any measure really quick.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why do you feel like the attacker should have all the power and the victim must play be their rules?
Why is the victim not able to use reasonable force to end the conflict, and must simply trade blows?
Do you feel like females are incapable of being a threat to males?
How much use of force training do you have?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So are you saying that a woman getting punched with X amount of force in the face would destroy her face while a mans face with the same amount of force would be fine?

I’m not sure men and women facial muscles are so different that it would be that disproportionately different.

No, that's not my argument... it's not about a difference in facial structures or that I'm saying that women have eggheads or glass jaws or what have you.

Now if you are saying a woman hitting a man in the face as hard as she can vs. a man hitting a woman in the face as hard as he can is different then that makes sense, just because a mans force vs. a woman’s is very different.

Yes, this is it. This is my argument.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No, that's not my argument... it's not about a difference in facial structures or that I'm saying that women have eggheads or glass jaws or what have you.

Yes, this is it. This is my argument.

Ok so yeah. If you must hit a woman for whatever reason, do it to subdue, not to mutilate her face. Same if you have to hit a dude imo.

1539314414215.gif

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You think children being physically weaker is why it's wrong to throw a haymaker at them?
No. It's multifaceted why we don't hit children with full force.

Do you agree that a full-force punch from a man would destroy a child? Just looking for a yes or no.

Do you think 4 year olds can't drive because they can't reach the pedals?

Jesus christ.
Are your arms tired? Figured they might be with all that reaching you're doing.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is this what you think in response to what I said?
No, I said that as a blanket statement to anyone and everyone, not just you.

YOU chose to wear your identity crisis as a cloak
I have no identity crisis; sorry that you think that I do LoL. I know exactly what and who I am and am quite comfortable with that. Sure I'd snap my fingers and be cis if I could but alas, this was the hand I was dealt and that's okay... I've played my hand very well throughout my life, thank you and have extremely few regrets. You're really dumping a lot of assumptions on me just because we've disagreed on this one topic, I hope you realize that Dom.

of fucking course it's going to keep coming up in conversation with you.
Then tell that to the dude who asked me why I brought it up, not me. You do realize that I wasn't the one complaining about it, don't you? Just pointing out the hypocrisy of dude-man's post. He chose to focus on me bringing it up when I proved three other people before me brought it up in the span of roughly 2-3 pages.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why do you feel like the attacker should have all the power and the victim must play be their rules?
I don't.
Why is the victim not able to use reasonable force to end the conflict, and must simply trade blows?
They can use reasonable force... when did I ever say they couldn't? Reasonable is a good key word here. Not excessive. Most men are capable of using excessive force on most women. Can't stress enough that there are always exceptions but in most cases, men can dominate women. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills by you guys keeping this fucking argument going like what I'm saying is factually incorrect ROFL~

By my logic, a woman slapping a man and a man punching her in the jaw back (y'know, like what happened in that video? Like... y'know... that video that started this whole debate?) is excessive force. Period.
Do you feel like females are incapable of being a threat to males?
No. Women can definitely hurt a dude. ...and (drumroll please) dudes can definitely hurt a woman much easier.
How much use of force training do you have?
I'm no Obi-Wan but I get by~

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
maybe you need a different way of understanding, lets use
giphy.gif

-
Let's say while visiting shitfrancisco a skanky whore comes up to me and asks me for a dollar, i say no, and she spits on me
ryu-sf2-a3.gif

admittedly, maybe an over-reaction, however she's assaulting me w/ her AIDS spit, so fair is fair

-
we'll say my wife is tripping ballz and goes from tiger mom to stabby stabby mom on our kid
200.gif

well, i gotta take her out fast

-
hoodrat cunt threatening my wife w/ a knife?
latest

yea'll we'll just shoryuken her ass real quick

and there you go, an easy to understand guide

I would roll all over you with my superior Ken shoryukens.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't.

They can use reasonable force... when did I ever say they couldn't? Reasonable is a good key word here. Not excessive. Most men are capable of using excessive force on most women. Can't stress enough that there are always exceptions but in most cases, men can dominate women. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills by you guys keeping this fucking argument going like what I'm saying is factually incorrect ROFL~

By my logic, a woman slapping a man and a man punching her in the jaw back (y'know, like what happened in that video? Like... y'know... that video that started this whole debate?) is excessive force. Period.

No. Women can definitely hurt a dude. ...and (drumroll please) dudes can definitely hurt a woman much easier.

I'm no Obi-Wan but I get by~

Then you have no idea what excessive force is and your logic is shit. No department in the country would agree with your objectively wrong standard of reasonable force.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Time to shit on y'alls argument and bury it 6 feet under once and for all with logic (not feels, sorry Dom). After this, you can lick your wounds and we can regroup for more SJW hijinx and hilarity.

-

Let me ask you all who disagree with me:

Why is it contentious to allow a trans-woman to fight real women in the MMA?

Why do people care?

Why do people call it unfair?

Why do folks say that the tranny has an advantage?

Go ahead guys... you tell me. Why do trannies have an advantage in MMA and their inclusion in the MMA is contentious?

Is it because of.... hmmm... let's see... discrimination? No no, that's not it, is it?

Well if it's not discrimination, what is it then????

What is that mysterious reason that Joe Rogan talks about why they shouldn't be included?

Could it be a larger frame? Bigger bones? More muscle mass? Hmmm....

Why would that ruffle so many feathers that a large-framed tranny is wailing on some MMA woman in a fight?

S7y4sNu.gif

Checkmate boys. You can't have it both ways. Goodnight.

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.