Raised by Wolves

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit, and I didn't even touch in the religion aspect. What a bunch of fucking wankers. And so are the atheists. The humans on this are the fucking worst.
Given that all of them are survivors of a war that basically made the planet more or less uninhabitable the people you wind up left with are likely jackals of one form or another. Either people who are pragmatic enough survivors to backstab lie/steal/cheat as needed to survive or those powerful enough to be insulated from the consequences of their actions.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Given that all of them are survivors of a war that basically made the planet more or less uninhabitable the people you wind up left with are likely jackals of one form or another. Either people who are pragmatic enough survivors to backstab lie/steal/cheat as needed to survive or those powerful enough to be insulated from the consequences of their actions.
Given they're able to send ships across the galaxy still, I doubt that's all that's left. At least for one side anyway. Ragnar is definitely gonna be twisted.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given they're able to send ships across the galaxy still, I doubt that's all that's left. At least for one side anyway. Ragnar is definitely gonna be twisted.
or it means they still have some orbital shipyards still functional enough but that does not mean mean the earth is viable.

Grez

Molten Core Raider
or it means they still have some orbital shipyards still functional enough but that does not mean mean the earth is viable.
They have spaceships that can traverse the galaxy and flying super-androids. I'm sure that they can build complexes on Earth able to support human life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just binged this in 3 days. I'm just getting the "off the rails" vibe from the show now. The show went from interesting to wtf in the last episode.

I'm fully expecting Season 2 to be a total shit show.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Earth world build-up moments were hundred times more interesting than the whole android family children stuff.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
They have spaceships that can traverse the galaxy and flying super-androids. I'm sure that they can build complexes on Earth able to support human life.
That are likely constantly getting bombed. I bet they even politicized areas not "safe" for humans, further limiting habitable areas. Seeing what's going on today, seems completely plausible.

The kids were definitely the worst part. Especially that shit head Campion. What a little fucker. He's part of the species that needs to be eradicated. Him and that hyper religious jogger fucker.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate Campeon. What a terrible character, terrible character name, terrible actor, and for fucks sake, even the actors name in RL is Winta.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

Raised by Wolves wrapped filming in mid August in South Africa, and will air sometime in 2022 per a sneak peak before Dune.

All hail Ragnar Lothbrok, true king of the Norse space worms

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I had forgotten that Ragnar in space was the same show as the magical floating androids raising kids show.

I think that was some kind of defense mechanism my brain came up to deal with how badly this sucked. Maybe S2 will start by wiping out all the kids and androids and then Ragnar can continue on his space adventures

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
for its many faults I still found the show mostly interesting, and the final episode really felt like some Bloodborne type shit. I hope it goes even more full out crazy in season 2, instead of walking it back

The necromancer robot is also scary AF, i'd drop dead if she flew around in the sky near me. bullets ain't gonna do fuck all against her

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
for its many faults I still found the show mostly interesting, and the final episode really felt like some Bloodborne type shit. I hope it goes even more full out crazy in season 2, instead of walking it back

The necromancer robot is also scary AF, i'd drop dead if she flew around in the sky near me. bullets ain't gonna do fuck all against her

The show was really awesome in some ways, really bad in some others. The premise was interesting enough and the good parts were interesting enough that I'm definitely on board for a season 2. Maybe HBO will improve something for once, instead of making it worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This show was so weird that I just had to keep watching it. Like Furry said, some really amazing parts with some absolutely idiotic parts next to them. Felt like it was more of a "ride" through all the crazy shit that they could come up with on a loose story arch.

• 1Like